2011 Scion xB

Based on 248 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Best Car I ever driven.

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Price, power, room for 5, and looks great"

Cons: "Spare tire is ugly (i have a yellow one)"

"Love my car I am 6'5" tall and i fit with no problem. I think its funny how a what looks to be a smaller car has more room and comfort then some SUV's and Trucks.I have 116000 mi on mine and have had no issues not to mention i have a 2008 . I do my preventative maintenance on it and its still like when i drove it off the lot. I went to a full synthetic oil and never looked back."

Braking system likes something

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

"My XB is a great car but the brakes are not good. They are soft and spongy. The dealerships say they are all the same and won't fix any thing that will help them. Scion needs to do something about them, to me they are really too spongy!"

My fourth Scion

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive,extremely reliable."

Cons: "Sits to low,easy to bottom out."

"This is my third XB model and it will go back to the dealer on Monday as they are pulling my new one off another dealers lot as they did not have the color I wanted.The new one will be my fifth Scion.I can't say enough good things about it.Extremely reliable,never any problems.Picks up speed well,nice smooth ride. I will say it sits very low so it's easy to bottom out on high parking lot entrance"s...Great car!"

Excellent Value

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pros: "Great price, comfortable, great quality"

Cons: "Fuel mileage could be a bit better"

"This is a great commuter car. I have already put over 38,000 miles on this car in the last two years and have had no problems at all. The ergonomics of the interior are great and the entire car seems to be of very good quality."

amazing vehicle

By on Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pros: "can't beat the price for what you get"

Cons: "windshield and front end are chip magnets...."

"with a K&N ir filter, I average 34.5 mpg on the freeway...36 mpg across country recently. A simple mod that made a huge difference in mpg. The car is amazingly comfortable...I'm tall and I've never been more comfortable...6,000 miles across country and back - some of the best seats ever. Reliable? and how. Strong engine...cold a/c, spot on cruise control and a ride that I find very nice... no rattles, grunts or groans after 4.5 years of daily use. I'd buy another...."

Love this car

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Price, standard features, room"

Cons: "4 speed transmission, ok fuel economy."

"The 2012 XB is the first new car that we bought and we really love it. For the price, you get a lot of things standard. The power and gas mileage is decent. We get 29 mpg on highway which is more than the rated mileage. The display is digital which is real easy to read. Some parts in cabin feel plasticity but for the price no complaints. It is comfortable on long trips as well. We just took it on a long trip and was very comfortable. Insurance is also cheap compared to other cars maybe because of safety features. I hope Scion keeps making and improving XB's. It definitely will do better with a 6 speed transmission. There had been a rumor that they were going to discontinue the XB this year but did not happen."

Reliable, quick, a lot of get up and go, comfort

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

Pros: "Great price, reliable, quick, maintains value"

Cons: "No navigation system."

"While there may not be as many bells and whistles as fancier cars, this car has everything I need. Comfort was important since I had a previous back injury. Rear passenger room was important with a son that is 6'3". We always have plently of leg and head room. Never feel crowded with 5 in the car. If I am alone I can even get a 6" ladder in the car. Great acceleration for getting out onto a busy street or manuervering on the freeway. Has some really interesting features with the transmission. Mileage around town could be better, average 23 mpg, but that is lower because of the way I drive. Has MP3 plug in in addition to CD player."

Best Vehicle For The Money

By on Sunday, April 07, 2013

"This is the first Scion I've ever owned or driven. It's great on gas, very roomy and very reliable. I purchased this vehicle pre-owned in May 2009 for 21,000. I now have 85,000 miles and it's still running like new. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone who's single or has a family. Scion did very well engineering this car. The only thing that they should have done different was add a timer delay option for the rear window wiper. You can only turn it on or off. Kudos to Scion!"

Car is everything I had hoped for!

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

Reason: given a Lexus by family member

Cons: "only black interior"

"Drives great, very responsive Back seat is extra roomy and back doors are large giving easy access even for large adults Didn't come with Bluetooth so I had to add Parrot Bluetooth and it worked great with exiting system. Even thought I was given a Lexus I didn't want to sell my Scion! I love this car!!! For the price I paid, $19,000 I think it is worth every penny of it and didn't find any other car in this price range that compared then and I still feel that way. Only thing I didn't like was it only came with black interior, I put colorful seat covers on though."

Lots of space . . . and doesn't ride like a truck

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Price, resale value, Toyota reliability"

Cons: "Lack of passenger armrest and 5-speed automatic"

"I've had a 2010 xB for 3 1/2 years; it's been dependable, fuel-efficient (27.3 MPG), and handy (for helping friends move, bringing materials home for renovations, etc.). Four adults can ride comfortably, though the front passenger doesn't enjoy an armrest on their left. Cupholders in all four door panels hold liter-sized drinks; four smaller holders are found in the center console. Dark tinted glass (standard) somewhat compensates for lack of a cargo cover (available for $260 at Scion). The gauges are easy to read; the center-mounted location isn't quirky after a few weeks. The seven-function trip computer is bare-bones, while my only complaint is that the four-speed automatic transmission isn't a five- or six-speed. I've never used the clutchless "shift on the fly" feature; if you stomp on the gas, it'll accelerate pretty fast for a shoebox on wheels. The great thing about optional equipment is that an owner can have as many they desire, or not, installed anytime after buying; light kits, alloy wheels, etc. I decided to wait six months before doing any modifications (other than the $39 cargo net and carpeted cargo/floor mats for $135); ultimately I added nothing else. This car wasn't even in the mix when I was buying; the VW Jetta Turbo Diesel (41 mpg hwy / 30 mpg city, along with tax credits) was my target, but lack of its availability when my prior lease expired, and a savings of $6500 on a cash transaction put me in the Scion - and have been happy since."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for