2009 Scion xB

Based on 257 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Scion-tific Review

By on Thursday, July 03, 2008

"I LOVE THIS CAR! The only complaints i have are that i wish it got better mileage and desperately wish that they would make a HYBRID! Also, the headrest is a little awkwardly angeled, but i was able to strike a compromise by lowering the back of the seat. LOVE IT THO'!!!"

You must drive the Xb

By on Thursday, June 26, 2008

"The minute I saw this car, I knew I was going to buy it. I have driven my Xb for 10 months now. Every day, it is a JOY to drive. The gas mileage is 25 city/hwy but when you are strictly hwy you will get 32, especially with just 1 or 2 pax. I have the 5 speed, so glad for it as well. The performance is out of this world. This car will GO. I have not pushed it to the limit. Went 95 mph one day and it had more to give. It will run with any BMW or Volvo. You can fit 5 suit cases in the trunk/hatch area if you move the back seats forward 2 inches and set two suitcases straight up, and three stacked. I even had one suit bag to wrap around the suitcases. We took this car on a 600 mile trip and the iPod, sound, dvd plug in was awesome. The quality of this vehicle is just amazing, even at sundown in the rear of the vehicle you see the instrument panel lights clearly. You will not regret buying the 2008 Xb. I love it, it's me."

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

Stylish, spunky, great gas mileage

By on Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Purchased September 2007. No options added. GAS MILEAGE - I have read some reviews stating their gas mileage is in the 200's. I commute over a mountain road and pull anywhere from 315-330 miles to the tank. I have noticed that if you use 87 grade gas, you will not get as good of gas mileage. I only use 91 Chevron gas. I get the best mileage commuting with climbing and freeway 40 miles one way. You pay about 10-20 cents more per gallon, but consider it is only a 14 gallon tank so your difference would be only $1.40-$2.80/tank. I would rather pay that difference than losing 50+ miles to my tank. COMFORT - This car was made for someone driving a standard. I have the automatic and find that the most comfortable position is my hand on the stick and steering w/the other. I wish the console was a little higher or the arm rest was bigger/longer. Other than that, it is comfortable. IPOD!!! - I don't know what I would do without the Ipod connector. I can never own another car without one, I LOVE IT! Sound is awesome and you get the bump and loudness out of those speakers no problem. I have had neighbors say that they could hear the song clear as day as if they were listening to it :) What can I say, I'm an 80's child. I love my music loud lol. The only con I can think of, is it doesn't run as quietly as I would expect a new car to run. It isn't a rough ride by any means, but the engine is a little bit louder than one would expect. The inside of the car is louder than say a Camry would be but you can't beat this car with any other car out there based on the price, the room, the gas mileage and the style. I can't say for sure if I would buy another xB for my next vehicle. I would like to try out a Camry or Element maybe. Just to see the differences. I like this because you have the room of an SUV without the high upkeep and gas. I went from a Dodge Durango to this and praise each time I go to the gas station to fill up!"

XB Revies

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"Great little car for the money. Gas mileage never below 26MPG and we drive in town. On the highway I have seen over 31MPG! We looked at the Civic SI and the Volkswagon GTI but they come at a considerable increase in price. The only drawback is that the manual transmission must be treated very gingerly. Mine failed in less than 6k and Scion said that it was a result of "driving habits". Scion reccomended to me that I downshift into 1st gear at 10MPH or less to prevent another failure. They also tell me that they will not repair it if it fails again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals