2009 Scion xB

Based on 248 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Adore this car

By on Monday, December 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun and funky"

Cons: "Could use a couple more cup holders in"

"I can't say enough about this scion xb. I put dandy snow tires on it, and it does as well as any mountain car that I have ever driven. Cars sliding off the highway, sometimes sliding backwards down the high mountain pass because of the ice on the highway - and my little road warrior just crawls along. It also has good power climbing not one but TWO high mountain passes - I have driven this car for 49,000 miles in less than two years - and this car rocks. It has the power to climb the passes at 75 mph, it does great in nasty weather."

Great Buy!

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage, safe, roomie, good value."

Cons: "Not the best at eliminating outside noise."

"We bought our new 2010 Scion Xb in 2009 & have been so pleased we made this purchase. The gas mileage is great & it's one of the only sudan type cars that my 6'6" husband fits comfortably in. We also have a 9 month old baby & the car seat, stroller, etc. all fit. One of the reasons we chose this car was for its high safety ratings/features. Although the look of the car isn't my ideal look, it's been a very practical, clean looking, no-issue car. We've only had the standard oil change & tire replacement expenses, neither which have been outrageous. There haven't been any surprises. I would highly recommend this car."

Good car-- for the price.

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

"Overall, I like my Xb. It has a lot of handy features, and it will get you from 'point A' to 'point B' (unless it is snowing). Pros: Decent gas mileage, loaded with standard features, plenty of interior space for passengers in front and rear, attractive dash Cons: Terrible in snow or slick conditions (especially with hilly areas like Pittsburgh and its surrounding areas), paint is easily chipped and scratched, seating is stiff and not well padded"

Most fun and practical car I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, December 05, 2013

Pros: "Power, cargo space, headroom"

"My xB is a great car. Because it has the Camry engine it has a lot of power and quick off the line. I had a truck but wanted something that could carry a load of materials without consuming so much fuel. I load my xB with lumber and it doesn't even breath hard. Perfect vehicle for everyday and the tough jobs."

Best Vehicle, overall, that I ever owned

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Good price, decent mileage, outstanding quality"

Cons: "Low windshield at top"

"I bought this X/B new in 2008. Unfortunately, my wife totaled it in a bad wreck a few days ago. Luckily, she was not seriously hurt. I am really going to miss it! Such a great little vehicle. Never any problems in the 5 years we had it. Comfortable, peppy and fun to drive with lots of interior room, yet small on the outside. I don't know if I want a new 2014 X/B, as I think it is due for a re-design next year? Will still consider a new X/B or maybe a Nissan Cube or Kia Soul. The only shortcoming with the X/B was the low windshield height which made it hard to see a red light if it was right above you and you were waiting for it to change. Minor problem, really."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals