2009 Scion xB

Based on 249 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

This one is a keeper!

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great cargo space for treasure hunts"

Cons: "Too few arm rests and visor mobility is poor"

"Great driving. Great pick up. Great vision all the way around. Great cargo capacity. Great look and color. Having driven a Gen 1, bought and driving a Gen 2, I could see buying another one down the road. I really enjoy getting into this car, turning on some tunes and heading out to an errand or a 5 hour trip. The power gives me the capability to maneuver around the slow pokes. The handling and large windows allows me to stay out of the way of others stupid moves. Put the back seat down and move an apartment! Seriously, this car can take on the same cargo as a medium size SUV. I have put a patio table (large) and 4 chairs in there. Boxes and bags, you name it, I have loaded and hauled it. Snappy! An old word, maybe but a good way to describe the color and the look. The 6.0 Release with the Toyota Absolute Red and the boxy look are just about perfect. In case you have not figured it out, I really really like my xB, aka The L'l Red Toaster."

Adore this car

By on Monday, December 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun and funky"

Cons: "Could use a couple more cup holders in"

"I can't say enough about this scion xb. I put dandy snow tires on it, and it does as well as any mountain car that I have ever driven. Cars sliding off the highway, sometimes sliding backwards down the high mountain pass because of the ice on the highway - and my little road warrior just crawls along. It also has good power climbing not one but TWO high mountain passes - I have driven this car for 49,000 miles in less than two years - and this car rocks. It has the power to climb the passes at 75 mph, it does great in nasty weather."

Great Buy!

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage, safe, roomie, good value."

Cons: "Not the best at eliminating outside noise."

"We bought our new 2010 Scion Xb in 2009 & have been so pleased we made this purchase. The gas mileage is great & it's one of the only sudan type cars that my 6'6" husband fits comfortably in. We also have a 9 month old baby & the car seat, stroller, etc. all fit. One of the reasons we chose this car was for its high safety ratings/features. Although the look of the car isn't my ideal look, it's been a very practical, clean looking, no-issue car. We've only had the standard oil change & tire replacement expenses, neither which have been outrageous. There haven't been any surprises. I would highly recommend this car."

Good car-- for the price.

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

"Overall, I like my Xb. It has a lot of handy features, and it will get you from 'point A' to 'point B' (unless it is snowing). Pros: Decent gas mileage, loaded with standard features, plenty of interior space for passengers in front and rear, attractive dash Cons: Terrible in snow or slick conditions (especially with hilly areas like Pittsburgh and its surrounding areas), paint is easily chipped and scratched, seating is stiff and not well padded"

Most fun and practical car I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, December 05, 2013

Pros: "Power, cargo space, headroom"

"My xB is a great car. Because it has the Camry engine it has a lot of power and quick off the line. I had a truck but wanted something that could carry a load of materials without consuming so much fuel. I load my xB with lumber and it doesn't even breath hard. Perfect vehicle for everyday and the tough jobs."

Best Vehicle, overall, that I ever owned

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Good price, decent mileage, outstanding quality"

Cons: "Low windshield at top"

"I bought this X/B new in 2008. Unfortunately, my wife totaled it in a bad wreck a few days ago. Luckily, she was not seriously hurt. I am really going to miss it! Such a great little vehicle. Never any problems in the 5 years we had it. Comfortable, peppy and fun to drive with lots of interior room, yet small on the outside. I don't know if I want a new 2014 X/B, as I think it is due for a re-design next year? Will still consider a new X/B or maybe a Nissan Cube or Kia Soul. The only shortcoming with the X/B was the low windshield height which made it hard to see a red light if it was right above you and you were waiting for it to change. Minor problem, really."

love this car

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "it is like driving a go-kart, fun, tight steering,"

Cons: "not quick, but what do you expect from 4 cylinder"

"roomy, great on gas mileage, reasonable maint. costs-overall a great buy, have owned it since new."

I adore this car!

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "Great car - love everything about it!"

Cons: "Would love if it had a sun roof option"

"This car rocks! Very good gas mileage, comfortable, does great in the bad weather, snow, ice, here in the high country of the Colorado mountains. I bought this new and have driven it all 46,000 miles and absolutely no issues ever! Often have to put on over 800 highway miles a month on icy snow packed roads over high mountain passes and this car just buzzes along past all the folks spinning out and slipping. It also has great acceleration even in cruise control when climbing the 10,000 foot mountain pass."

YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS CAR FOR THE MONEY.

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "FUN, PRACTICAL, INEXPENSIVE, SAFE,"

Cons: "NEED A TRANSMISSION AT 83,000 MILE. :>("

CHILLING WITH THE HOMIES

"HAVE HAD MY 2009 XB FOR FIVE YEARS NOW AND IS STILL FUN TO DRIVE. THROW EVERYTHING IN AND GO GREAT FOR PEOPLE CARRYING OR GOING TO COSTCO. I GET 33 MPG HIGHWAY"

CHILLING WITH THE HOMIES

Love this car!

By on Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pros: "Good on gas, great price, comfortable"

Cons: "Blind spots, driving in the wind"

"This is a great vehicle if you're looking for something reliable and inexpensive to drive. It is very comfortable with lots of room with an ample number of cup holders. It does have some very bad blind spots and it's not good to drive in very windy conditions, but overall this is a great car. I would recommend this vehicle for people with small children, those who own small businesses or those who want a new car and don't want to spend a lot of money."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals