2009 Scion xB

Based on 252 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

An exceptional value

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "comfort, stereo, versatile space, resell value"

Cons: "road noise"

"This car fits my lifestyle perfectly but above all the reliability is what sold me. Almost anyone will tell you the most important feature in any vehicle is reliability and after glowing reviews on reliability from friends with Xb's I decided to make this my first new car purchase ever. So far I have had no mechanical issues with the exception of some grinding when shifting into reverse (manual) but it's done that since day one and I've had other cars that did without any failure. Almost every feature delivers exactly what you would expect for the price with no disappointment. I have versatile space, decent pickup, average fuel economy and convenient appointments. My favorite design feature is the ease of getting in and out. The ergonomics of the seats are great and the upright posture keeps me alert while driving (I can fall asleep driving on long trips). Overall I would buy one again since the cost to own has been low and the used value has remained high."

Comfy, roomy, well loved 2008 Scion XB for sale

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

"Great, reliable, well-maintained Scion with a mere 47,000 miles."

Wonder Car!

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "reliable and well built & fun to drive roomy too!"

Cons: "gas milage could be better"

"This is a excellent all purpose car. great seating BIG room & nice handling and extremely well built. Many great features are included. For the money it has NO real equals Most owners truly praise and LOVE this car for a very good reason. A proven drivetrain and proven long term quality & reliability ... perfect? ..no ...good? YES! ..very! LLJ"

Good car, but has some short comings

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "HD radio, space galore, mechanical quality"

Cons: "Noise, interior quality, comfort level"

"I bought this car a little over two years ago and traded in my 1997 Buick Regal. Main reason for buying it was the desire to move larger items without having to borrow the neighbors truck or rent a moving van and the reliability of Toyota. It works great for utilitarian purposes, but comfort is much farther down on it's list of strong points. It has a fairly stiff ride, which can be bad for long trips. The interior over the past year has started to develop a lot of very annoying rattles and creaks, which are a pet peeve of mine. MPG is decent for this car but with better transmission it could be soooo much better. Engine noise, due to the transmission, is always running high rpms, but has pretty good power around town. The audio system is a very good unit, with aux jack, USB charging and connectivity, and HD radio that I have become so use to having that it hurts a little to consider parting with it. I get very use to having static-free reception for news and music. Overall, I love the space that it has and the looks are clean and definitely unique. I am thinking of replacing it for something with a bit more refinement since I do drive a lot, but it has been a very good hauling and multi-purpose vehicle. As a primary vehicle it may not be a good everyday car, but could definitely serve as a wonderful secondary utility vehicle."

Best car for the money I ever owned

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive because it's so funny looking"

Cons: "Seats aren't the most comfortable"

"Bought this car in 10/09 and have had no issues with it at all. It has great pickup on the highway and good gas mileage. Except for oil changes and new tires, I haven't had to spend any money on it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals