2008 Scion xB Consumer Reviews

I love my xB. It is very comfortable!

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room and fun to drive."

Cons: "Beware of cement parking blocks."

"This is the most comfortable, fun, sporty car I have ever owned. It is so fun to drive. The turn radius is excellent...You just have to be careful to clear the high curbs. I get about 23 miles per gallon in the city, and easily 25/26 gallons on the freeway. We have driven it from California to New Mexico, and it was very comfortable. I am not a small person, and I can fit comfortably in the front and back seat. There is always plenty of room for groceries, folding chairs or whatever you want to carry in the back. We have even hauled long molding pieces of wood when we were redoing our floors. I am very happy that I bought my xB. It is pure white and has a spoiler, fancy wheels, and a great sound system as well as an alarm system. Did I say I love my xB?"

An 'OK' car - a lil disappointed :(

By on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pros: "Gr8 headroom, inside/trunk space, power"

Cons: "sub par interior design, uncomfy seats, low MPG"

At the dealership when I bought the car

"This is a great 1st car for anyone - not necessarily for people who spend a lot of time in the car and expect a few frills like comfortable seats and butt warmers. Pros: 1. Decent Price - but should be ~$3K cheaper in my POV 2. Great interior Space, Headroom and trunk space. The trunk space is way bigger that those in some SUVs as well. No problem going to the laundry after 3 weeks! 3. Easy to get in and out of 4. Great pickup, acceleration"

At the dealership when I bought the car

Excellent Value

By on Monday, May 28, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, reliability, RESALE VALUE!"

Cons: "Scion needs to get more than 25MPG on future model"

"I purchased the 2012 Hot Lava Release 9.0. Love this car. I really enjoyed all of the options that I was able to add as well. Scion has many additional items for purchase that can make the vehicle unique. I was very surprised how comfortable it was while driving long distances. We recently took our kids to Palm Springs to visit Grandma and Grandpa and decided to drive the Scion instead of our Suburban because of gas prices. While it only gets 25 miles per gallon (combined city and hwy) it is a lot better than the 15 miles a gallon we get in our Burb. I was very surprised at how comfortable it was on our trip and we will continue to use it for that reason in the future. I loved the fact that Scion beefed up the horse power with the newer models. I owned a 2006 Release model that was gutless and I have to say, the 2012 has more than enough power for what I need. I would definately recommend this car and you owe it to yourself to take one for a drive. Scion gets an A for the improvements they continue to make as the years go by. They have made me a Scion owner for life. One more thing, my 2006 release model was totaled. I was rear ended by a lady that was going 25 miles per hour and I am happy to say that her Dodge Dakota was undriveable and my 06 Scion kept me safe and sound. I purchased that car in 2006 for 17K and drove it for 5 years and put just over 100K on the vehicle. It was totaled out for 13,600! That means it only cost me 3,400 dollars to drive that car for 5 years! Talk about resale value!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted