2008 Scion xB

Based on 250 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Size, Load cap.(Interior), Handling, Gas Mileage"

Cons: "Minor disappointment on interior quality."

"Interior needs a little nicer finish, everything works well but visible interior doesn't match the rest of the cars quality. Haven't checked out new models since I plan to put 250k on mine."

This one is a keeper!

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great cargo space for treasure hunts"

Cons: "Too few arm rests and visor mobility is poor"

"Great driving. Great pick up. Great vision all the way around. Great cargo capacity. Great look and color. Having driven a Gen 1, bought and driving a Gen 2, I could see buying another one down the road. I really enjoy getting into this car, turning on some tunes and heading out to an errand or a 5 hour trip. The power gives me the capability to maneuver around the slow pokes. The handling and large windows allows me to stay out of the way of others stupid moves. Put the back seat down and move an apartment! Seriously, this car can take on the same cargo as a medium size SUV. I have put a patio table (large) and 4 chairs in there. Boxes and bags, you name it, I have loaded and hauled it. Snappy! An old word, maybe but a good way to describe the color and the look. The 6.0 Release with the Toyota Absolute Red and the boxy look are just about perfect. In case you have not figured it out, I really really like my xB, aka The L'l Red Toaster."

Adore this car

By on Monday, December 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun and funky"

Cons: "Could use a couple more cup holders in"

"I can't say enough about this scion xb. I put dandy snow tires on it, and it does as well as any mountain car that I have ever driven. Cars sliding off the highway, sometimes sliding backwards down the high mountain pass because of the ice on the highway - and my little road warrior just crawls along. It also has good power climbing not one but TWO high mountain passes - I have driven this car for 49,000 miles in less than two years - and this car rocks. It has the power to climb the passes at 75 mph, it does great in nasty weather."

Great Buy!

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage, safe, roomie, good value."

Cons: "Not the best at eliminating outside noise."

"We bought our new 2010 Scion Xb in 2009 & have been so pleased we made this purchase. The gas mileage is great & it's one of the only sudan type cars that my 6'6" husband fits comfortably in. We also have a 9 month old baby & the car seat, stroller, etc. all fit. One of the reasons we chose this car was for its high safety ratings/features. Although the look of the car isn't my ideal look, it's been a very practical, clean looking, no-issue car. We've only had the standard oil change & tire replacement expenses, neither which have been outrageous. There haven't been any surprises. I would highly recommend this car."

Good car-- for the price.

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

"Overall, I like my Xb. It has a lot of handy features, and it will get you from 'point A' to 'point B' (unless it is snowing). Pros: Decent gas mileage, loaded with standard features, plenty of interior space for passengers in front and rear, attractive dash Cons: Terrible in snow or slick conditions (especially with hilly areas like Pittsburgh and its surrounding areas), paint is easily chipped and scratched, seating is stiff and not well padded"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals