2008 Scion xB

Based on 260 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 9 10 11 | Next

By on Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Had an '06 xB and loved it and love this 08 xB more. Hubbie is 6'5 and won't give The Box back! Can't wait for the '10s to come out! Have 30K miles on the 08 and could not be happier. With good gas and cruise control, have gotten 40 mpg."

By on Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who said its for the younger generation only?

By on Sunday, July 06, 2008

"Well fox, i am 55 years old and love this car. I got my xb one year ago and have 15k miles on it. my wife and i fight on who drives it (we have a camry and a jeep too). It a great combination of a sports car, a family station wagon and suv. my xb has a 5 speed mt and it goes great with the 2.4 liter engine. I had it up to 110 mph in a one mile stretch (real pepy car) with great handling and stability. Plenty of room for our visiting grand-childrens car seats, strollers and bags, and plenty of room through the doors for ingres andegres of the babys into the car seat without need for any body bending. few months ago I had to replace the cooking range and microwave and to my suprise both boxes went in and still could close the 5th door (did not need a truck). my xb is quite, comfy and get good gas milage. with normal accelaration (no higher than 2500rpm) and speed @ 65 gpm it get 32 mph. Driving in a sproty fashon, it gets 28 mpg (when shifting @ 6000 rpm). I can honestly say WAY TO GO TOYOTA."

Scion-tific Review

By on Thursday, July 03, 2008

"I LOVE THIS CAR! The only complaints i have are that i wish it got better mileage and desperately wish that they would make a HYBRID! Also, the headrest is a little awkwardly angeled, but i was able to strike a compromise by lowering the back of the seat. LOVE IT THO'!!!"

You must drive the Xb

By on Thursday, June 26, 2008

"The minute I saw this car, I knew I was going to buy it. I have driven my Xb for 10 months now. Every day, it is a JOY to drive. The gas mileage is 25 city/hwy but when you are strictly hwy you will get 32, especially with just 1 or 2 pax. I have the 5 speed, so glad for it as well. The performance is out of this world. This car will GO. I have not pushed it to the limit. Went 95 mph one day and it had more to give. It will run with any BMW or Volvo. You can fit 5 suit cases in the trunk/hatch area if you move the back seats forward 2 inches and set two suitcases straight up, and three stacked. I even had one suit bag to wrap around the suitcases. We took this car on a 600 mile trip and the iPod, sound, dvd plug in was awesome. The quality of this vehicle is just amazing, even at sundown in the rear of the vehicle you see the instrument panel lights clearly. You will not regret buying the 2008 Xb. I love it, it's me."

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

Stylish, spunky, great gas mileage

By on Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Purchased September 2007. No options added. GAS MILEAGE - I have read some reviews stating their gas mileage is in the 200's. I commute over a mountain road and pull anywhere from 315-330 miles to the tank. I have noticed that if you use 87 grade gas, you will not get as good of gas mileage. I only use 91 Chevron gas. I get the best mileage commuting with climbing and freeway 40 miles one way. You pay about 10-20 cents more per gallon, but consider it is only a 14 gallon tank so your difference would be only $1.40-$2.80/tank. I would rather pay that difference than losing 50+ miles to my tank. COMFORT - This car was made for someone driving a standard. I have the automatic and find that the most comfortable position is my hand on the stick and steering w/the other. I wish the console was a little higher or the arm rest was bigger/longer. Other than that, it is comfortable. IPOD!!! - I don't know what I would do without the Ipod connector. I can never own another car without one, I LOVE IT! Sound is awesome and you get the bump and loudness out of those speakers no problem. I have had neighbors say that they could hear the song clear as day as if they were listening to it :) What can I say, I'm an 80's child. I love my music loud lol. The only con I can think of, is it doesn't run as quietly as I would expect a new car to run. It isn't a rough ride by any means, but the engine is a little bit louder than one would expect. The inside of the car is louder than say a Camry would be but you can't beat this car with any other car out there based on the price, the room, the gas mileage and the style. I can't say for sure if I would buy another xB for my next vehicle. I would like to try out a Camry or Element maybe. Just to see the differences. I like this because you have the room of an SUV without the high upkeep and gas. I went from a Dodge Durango to this and praise each time I go to the gas station to fill up!"

XB Revies

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"Great little car for the money. Gas mileage never below 26MPG and we drive in town. On the highway I have seen over 31MPG! We looked at the Civic SI and the Volkswagon GTI but they come at a considerable increase in price. The only drawback is that the manual transmission must be treated very gingerly. Mine failed in less than 6k and Scion said that it was a result of "driving habits". Scion reccomended to me that I downshift into 1st gear at 10MPH or less to prevent another failure. They also tell me that they will not repair it if it fails again."

Family Car!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Mother of three and loving my Scion XB. Five people fit extremely comfortably, two adults in front, two adults and on mid size kid. When I pick up my child in middle school the other kids waiting to be picked up LOVE my car. It is a fun car, fast and reliable. Excellent on gas! I went from an Expedition XLT to the Scion and I am not looking back. I thought I would miss the Expedition but I am having a BLAST in the Scion. I LOVE MY SCION MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you get one...I promise you will love it too."

By on Saturday, May 17, 2008

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Nice not main stream balance

By on Sunday, March 30, 2008

"The car handles, good brakes, has many safety features, and is decent speed off the line, midrange, and ok freeway passing. The black interior is nice and has plenty of room to enter and get out since I am six-foot tall. The mileage is about 23 mpg average. The only gripe is the 12.5 gallon gas tank."

Buy This Car!

By on Sunday, March 23, 2008

"I've driven 2-seater sports cars for the past 20 years and decided it was time to "grow-up". I needed something bigger to run my teenage boys around in and actually considered a minivan or SUV. Since neither of those car types were fun to drive or stylish, I had no idea what to do... until I spotted a 2nd generation xB parked at my favorite restaurant. I immediately fell in love with the funky styling and the fact that the car was just plain "different" from the rest of the pack. I did a little further research and found that the car was dirt cheap (considering the long list of standard features), had legendary Toyota quality - basically a funky looking Camry wagon. It also had excellent safety (6 airbags) and great acceleration (w/ 5-speed tranny), not to mention the HUGE interior with tons of cargo room. I even love the center mounted instrument cluster... Takes a few days to get used to but its very easy to check your speed with a quick glance to the right instead of looking down through your steering wheel. I decided on the Gold Mica 2008 xB RS 5.0 (special edition) with rear spoiler and 19" TRD wheels. It is a joy to drive and turns heads at ever stoplight. Strangers even come up to me at the gas pump to admire the car. Quite amazing for a $21K "economy car"."

2008 xb release 5.0

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"This is a great vehicle. We have owned it for two weeks and we love it. There is a lot of interior room, and we fit perfect. For the money there is nothing better."

SCION xB..A Better "Fit" than Honda

By on Sunday, March 09, 2008

"I have had my new Scion for two months and the gas mileage is 26 to 27. The car is a pleasure to drive and it has more options than the Fit and is quieter on the road. My wife has a Fit and she likes my Scion xB because of the interior room and the nice amenities. The steering wheel stereo controls are great! The amount of money I paid is very reasonable and believe it is a good value. The only thing it needs is two back up lights, a lumbar support for the lower back and some bigger cup holders. Also some lighting for the cup holders would be nice. Buy it, you will fit it in it better"

XB

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"I bought my 08 XB in October. I loved it when I first bought it and the gas milage was awesome. Now today I am only getting about 270 miles to a tank IF that. Gas here is 3.30 a gallon and it's expensive on gas."

Amazing vehicle!

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"The new xB is by far the best vehicle I have ever driven. Even six months after I purchased it, I still get excited to drive it every single day. All the safety features, the styling, and quality of the car is amazing. The only down-fall is the use of cheaper interior plastics that do scratch and scuff easily (the reasoning for 4 stars instead of 5 for quality). But for the price, you can't expect everything to be perfect! In the end, the car exceeds all my expectations. I recommend this car to anybody looking for a car that offers so much, for so little."

Great Value

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"This vehicle is awesome. I have primarily owned small 2 door cars or large SUV's. When we decided we wanted a roomy vehicle that would fit the family, we searched for 2 years. Other vehicles in this class are smaller and start at 23K. I have a child that is 6'5" and he has no problem sitting in the back seat with plenty of leg room. The ride is smooth and I like the digital speed odometer."

Best Value for the Money

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I love my XB. I have only had it a few days but I couldn't be happier. It rides smooth, the styling looks great and the safety features can't be beat in the price range. Scion keep up the great work. Other car makers should listen and learn."

Great value...

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"This is the most bang for your buck! I especially like the guage that shows your instantaneous gas mileage rates, and you can adjust your driving in real time to maximize your gas mileage (to some degree)."

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

Luv this car

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"Okay, I hated the first Scion Xb's that came out and to tell you the truth I probably wouldn't by one of those. When I saw the 2008 model I loved it. Test drove it one day and bough it the next. I am so happy with the vehicle, it get decent gas mileage, it's customizable, and it has a lot of room. I highly recommend this vehicle, it is one of the best vehicles I have ever had."

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

Helpful Ideas

By on Sunday, December 16, 2007

"My 08 xb has been good but not quite the same handling as my 06 xb. Better driver position in the 08 but on the curves not quite the same. I put a k&n air filter right from the dealer and boy did it make a lot of difference for the get up and go of the box. The 08 is faster then the 06 at about the same mileage as the 06. Gas mileage has been as project by the Scion. Started out about 23 mpg first 4k miles. Now after the oil change Ive been getting around 25.5 mpg. Don't get the guidance system its the most complex program I've ever used. I also have a after market sunroof the dealer installed which is nice."

best for the money

By on Sunday, December 02, 2007

"Iught a 2008 Scion X-B in early June. I now have over 9,000 miles on it. This car is a pleasure to drive, city and highway. I traded a Saturn Vue which had more rattles and noises. The Scion has plenty of room and rides pretty good for a car of its size. Thumbs up for the Scion X-B."

Previous | 1 ... 9 10 11 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals