2008 Scion xB

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Comfy, roomy, well loved 2008 Scion XB for sale

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

"Great, reliable, well-maintained Scion with a mere 47,000 miles."

Wonder Car!

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "reliable and well built & fun to drive roomy too!"

Cons: "gas milage could be better"

"This is a excellent all purpose car. great seating BIG room & nice handling and extremely well built. Many great features are included. For the money it has NO real equals Most owners truly praise and LOVE this car for a very good reason. A proven drivetrain and proven long term quality & reliability ... perfect? ..no ...good? YES! ..very! LLJ"

Good car, but has some short comings

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "HD radio, space galore, mechanical quality"

Cons: "Noise, interior quality, comfort level"

"I bought this car a little over two years ago and traded in my 1997 Buick Regal. Main reason for buying it was the desire to move larger items without having to borrow the neighbors truck or rent a moving van and the reliability of Toyota. It works great for utilitarian purposes, but comfort is much farther down on it's list of strong points. It has a fairly stiff ride, which can be bad for long trips. The interior over the past year has started to develop a lot of very annoying rattles and creaks, which are a pet peeve of mine. MPG is decent for this car but with better transmission it could be soooo much better. Engine noise, due to the transmission, is always running high rpms, but has pretty good power around town. The audio system is a very good unit, with aux jack, USB charging and connectivity, and HD radio that I have become so use to having that it hurts a little to consider parting with it. I get very use to having static-free reception for news and music. Overall, I love the space that it has and the looks are clean and definitely unique. I am thinking of replacing it for something with a bit more refinement since I do drive a lot, but it has been a very good hauling and multi-purpose vehicle. As a primary vehicle it may not be a good everyday car, but could definitely serve as a wonderful secondary utility vehicle."

Best car for the money I ever owned

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive because it's so funny looking"

Cons: "Seats aren't the most comfortable"

"Bought this car in 10/09 and have had no issues with it at all. It has great pickup on the highway and good gas mileage. Except for oil changes and new tires, I haven't had to spend any money on it!"

A good quality car with room for a family.

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "Plenty of room, dependable."

Cons: "road noise and gas mileage"

"I am tall, 4 inches shy of 7feet, and fit in this car nicely. However my wife of 5'1" can drive it as well. We have owned this car since '08 and it has been extremely trustworthy. It rides and handles well and is zippy. The only drawbacks I can mention are the road noise and the fact that the manual transmission needs a 6th gear as at 80mph, legal here on the highway, it runs past 3500 rpm and the gas mileage suffers. Expect anywhere from 22 to 30 mpg depending on load and driver. I have loved this car and would buy another."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals