2006 Scion xB

Based on 431 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

The best most reliable car I have every owned!!

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "MPG, fun to drive, value, head room, design"

Cons: "rough suspension, back hatch door handle"

"This is a great vehicle! MPG city is about 26.5 and Highway 35. I love the gas mileage on this car, even though its an automatic it gets superb MPG! Really roomy inside. Plenty of head and leg room, its never an issue and I am 6'. I have had the car for 2 years and have put a ton of miles on it but the only thing I have had to do so far is change the oil, this is a very reliable car no issues at all! The car is also very inexpensive which is a huge bonus. The ride is a little rough at times but there are so many pros to this car that it is worth it. It may be as my friends call it, " a flying toaster " but it is good looking and overall a car with a lot of value."

This car brought back for me the fun in driving.

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

Pros: "Price, interior room, fun to drive, gas mileage."

Cons: "This model has no factory cruise control."

"I bought this car in October 2004 as I was preparing to retire after many years teaching. It was just what I needed. My son had just bought the same model and took me for a demo ride. Though on first sight I thought it was a funny looking car, I came back in love with it and ordered mine from the local dealership the next day. The engine is a peppy 1.5, 4cyl, but it continues to make me smile when I take it on a road trip. The roominess is wonderful and was the main selling feature for my wife, who owns and loves her own mini van. We both really appreciate the leg and head room. Cargo space is amazing for such a small car. It holds everything we need for a camping trip for me and two of my sons with half the rear seat folded down. When, and if, I replace this car I will buy a new Scion XB. Four of my family members now own the newly redesigned XB. One son is on his third XB, and another is on his second, having recently bought a 2014 model and another bought his new 2014 a few weeks ago. Are we sold on this car? You bet."

i love this car

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "very roomy super head room and storage space"

Cons: "little rough riding"

"bought this 4 years ago with 68000 miles on it just over 100000 now and still runs perfect no problems just oil changes and tires and nothing else would buy another one in a minute"

Best car I've ever owned--no bucket seats.

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pros: "mileage, price, healthy back"

Cons: "the newer changed models, small and buckets"

"never thought I'd "love" a car--but this one is terrific. After being crippled driving a corolla (those killer bucket seats, destroying your spine) I sat it this for the first time and couldnt believe the difference in how my body felt. (the echo was exactly the same, but I foolishly let the salesman talk me into the corolla) This car has hauled half my household on many, many trips fromNY to NC. It's needed nothing but maintenance to date.I've recommended it to lots of people--just for the orthopedic plus re back health. Seating front and back superb space. Sadly, I'll have to buy another brand as they totally changed the Xb, including bucket seats. Visibility is terrific. It's not expensive, so the ride can be a little rough compared to pricier cars. But it's worth it."

have not spent a dime since purchased. no problems

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "nice ride"

Cons: "a workable fine machine."

"steady as she goes. beyond reliable!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals