2006 Scion xB

Based on 434 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

Great car!

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pros: "Minimal blind spots, roomy, great mpg, reliable"

Cons: "None that I can think of"

"I bought this car used, and I've had it for 4 years now. I absolutely love it, and that is saying a lot coming from me (I'm picky). It isn't speedy or fancy, but it is extremely practical and safe to drive. I owned a Mitsubishi Eclipse (huge difference, I know) before I bought this, and the blind spots in that car were just ridiculous! In the Scion xB, there are virtually none, reducing the risk of collisions by quite a bit, I'm sure. What's more, it still has a lot of style. Moving with this car is a cinch. The amount of storage space will surprise you. I moved a studio apartment in two trips with this baby, and it is perfect for road trips for the same reason. Additionally, the gas mileage is a huge benefit. I can go 3-4 times the distance of many of my friends on one tank of gas. If you are looking for a car that you can rely on time and time again, then definitely go for a Scion xB. With regular maintenance, I've not had a single break down in the four years that I have owned it."

Love this Car

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, great value for the money"

Cons: "Seat fabrics look cheap"

"Have had this car for over 5 years, Very Reliable, no Maintenance issues except normal wear and tear, (tires, brakes and a belt) I would positively buy this car again."

I freakin' love my Scion!

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "Super reliable, great visibility, fin to drive"

Cons: "Weak back hatch handle, no cruise control"

"In 2006, I walked into a dealership and test drove a Scion xB. It was love at first sight. Yeah, I'm one of those weirdos who loves funky lookin' rigs... I also loved the way it handled. Super tight steering, great sound, amazing visibility. It just felt so "me". Of course, the real test is the test of time... It's 2014 and my baby is over 100K and still purrs. The gas mileage is sagging a bit from where I started. No weird squeaks or knocks. The only real problem I've had with it is that the back hatch handle just popped off one day... Granted that's a bit annoying, but compared to engine trouble and the problems that infest every other vehicle I've ever owned, it's no biggy."

Most Versatile vehicle I've owned

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "interior space, miles per gallon,"

Cons: "small tires made the ride harder than mytruck"

"Don't be fooled by its low ground clearance. If you drive over bumps in the dirt roads with care it will not bottom out. Front wheel drive gets you in and out of difficult places. I love the 2006 Scion xB. Best vehicle I've owned in 52 years! The price was as advertise. No game playing. A very big plus and was most reasonable."

GREAT CAR, I HAVE 1, MOM HAS 1, VET HAS 1, ETC

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "VALUE, VALUE, VALUE"

Cons: "CAN'T THINK OF ANY"

"LOVED THIS CAR THE DAY I DROVE IT OFF THE LOT. MY MOM ENJOYED RIDING IN IT SO MUCH SHE BOUGHT 1 A FEW WEEKS AFTER I GOT MINE. GOT THE IDEA FROM MY VET WHO BOUGHT HERS AT THE SAME TIME I GOT MINE, BUT I GOT MINE FIRST--HER'S HAD TO BE DELIVERED. WE ALL BOUGHT IN 2006--ALL STILL DRIVE THEM--MY VET AND I DAILY, EACH HAVE OVER 120K ON OURS, BUT MOM (86 YO) LESS OFTEN, ONLY HAS 25K ON HERS. EXPECT ALL OF THEM 2 LAST MANY MORE MILES!! LOVE IT ALL OVER AGAIN EVERY TIME I PULL OUT OF A GAS STATION!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals