2006 Scion xB

Based on 417 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Cons: "not much acceleration, seats are too small"

"I bought my 2006 Scion xB new. It has been relentlessly reliable and has given me 28-30 mpg around town and 30+ on the freeway. with the back seats down, it holds a fair amount of gear. head room and rear seat leg room are exceptional. not much acceleration here, and can lag going up a hill unless you keep the rpms up. otherwise, it cruises at 75-80 mph on flat highway, no problem. btw, my kids have always thought this car is ridiculous and not cool. Toyota really missed the demographic they were after. Definitely not a style that most people appreciate."

Great solid car have 196,000 miles

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Daily long commute, always reliable. Great in snow. My mileage is better then expected about 35 to 37 mpg"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals