2005 Scion xB

Based on 440 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

The Box

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"After 80,000 miles, the car still runs well and looks good. I did run into a few quality control issues: in the first 10,000 miles (a few plastic pieces fell off the outside); After 70,000 the dashboard began to rattle a little. Otherwise, the car has started every time I've asked it to, run well, and handled nicely. The traction control keeps the car under control even in somewhat tight situations (deer jumping in front of you, etc.) I have no complaints about the 32 MPG the car has achieved (other than wondering why mine can't get the 40 that others claim). The only real complaint I have is that Toyota did not design a good cruise control to go with the car. I had an after market control added -- which has worked well -- but wish the control could have been designed with the car in mind and integrated into the steering wheel. I'd buy another one and would be happy to recommend the car to others -- except for the fact that Toyota has decided to stop selling this car and give another car its name."

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm Loving It!

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I bought my vehicle back in 2006 brand new off the showroom floor. My husband and dad were sceptical of me trading in my Toyota Camry for this "box". I am so happy that I did it! I am totally loving my car! Just having it makes me smile. It was less expensive than most vehicles I had looked at. I don't have to be ultra concerned about having my kids in it and ruining a fancy interior. There is so much room in the back. My three kids are not scrunched at all even with a car seat. The cons: I wish they would just include the armrest. It tends to start rough if it's in need of an oil change. I don't know if that's related, but it seems to only happen around that time regardless of the season and weather. I also wish it came with a net for the back. Stacking groceries can be tough."

This side up

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Okay so it looks like a box... Okay that's a given. But the style grows on ya. Ours is used as a tow car behind our MoHo. So getting rocks thrown at is...Will... it's, whole life. Can't beat the ease of getting in or out. Or taking everything with ya. Lets face it for it's size it's a great little box...Err I mean car. Gets 28 MPG at every tank reload. Could use arm rests for the front seats. Windshield takes a beating due to straight angle (on my 2nd) We have 13K on it and another 25K not showing as tow miles. We call it our little scooter. Don't forget the "this side up" sticker on the rear side windows-!"

vary good on gas

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"i had this car for 1 year . it rides a little ruff , its got lot of room in the back. dose not have a lot of trunk room. i would say if u buy this get a roof rack or something. i get 40mpg with my automatic. it is a vary base car for someone 16 to 18. mind dose not even have a arm rest. it dose not have vary good comfort on a long road trip. i have 2 kids and there is not a lot of room. Overall it is a good city car. i hear the 07 08 is bigger and a better engine for the same price. i am going to trade mine in for the 07 08"

Best vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"This is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. I love the body lines. I love the looks I get while driving my Scion xB."

Love the Box

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Since I saw the XB at the car show when it was introduced, I wanted it. I finally got a 2005 used about a year and a half ago. I got lucky, the previous owner pimped it out! I love the body style, the comfort, and the room it offers. The gas mileage is amazing. I have people stopping me all the time asking me about the xb. I was going to trade my 2005 in for a 2008 until I saw it and drove it."

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

What a great car!

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I've owned this xB since August '05 (bought new), and I just love it. I bought it for a daily commuter but have used it on 2 road trips. I have 32,000+ miles on it already and I've averaged 32+ mpg's since day 1. Only 2 gripes; no cruise control offered and the windshield makes noise over 50 mph. Other than that it's been trouble free. I like the '08 style but not the gas mileage."

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals