2005 Scion xB

Based on 434 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

Great car!

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pros: "Minimal blind spots, roomy, great mpg, reliable"

Cons: "None that I can think of"

"I bought this car used, and I've had it for 4 years now. I absolutely love it, and that is saying a lot coming from me (I'm picky). It isn't speedy or fancy, but it is extremely practical and safe to drive. I owned a Mitsubishi Eclipse (huge difference, I know) before I bought this, and the blind spots in that car were just ridiculous! In the Scion xB, there are virtually none, reducing the risk of collisions by quite a bit, I'm sure. What's more, it still has a lot of style. Moving with this car is a cinch. The amount of storage space will surprise you. I moved a studio apartment in two trips with this baby, and it is perfect for road trips for the same reason. Additionally, the gas mileage is a huge benefit. I can go 3-4 times the distance of many of my friends on one tank of gas. If you are looking for a car that you can rely on time and time again, then definitely go for a Scion xB. With regular maintenance, I've not had a single break down in the four years that I have owned it."

Love this Car

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, great value for the money"

Cons: "Seat fabrics look cheap"

"Have had this car for over 5 years, Very Reliable, no Maintenance issues except normal wear and tear, (tires, brakes and a belt) I would positively buy this car again."

I freakin' love my Scion!

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "Super reliable, great visibility, fin to drive"

Cons: "Weak back hatch handle, no cruise control"

"In 2006, I walked into a dealership and test drove a Scion xB. It was love at first sight. Yeah, I'm one of those weirdos who loves funky lookin' rigs... I also loved the way it handled. Super tight steering, great sound, amazing visibility. It just felt so "me". Of course, the real test is the test of time... It's 2014 and my baby is over 100K and still purrs. The gas mileage is sagging a bit from where I started. No weird squeaks or knocks. The only real problem I've had with it is that the back hatch handle just popped off one day... Granted that's a bit annoying, but compared to engine trouble and the problems that infest every other vehicle I've ever owned, it's no biggy."

Most Versatile vehicle I've owned

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "interior space, miles per gallon,"

Cons: "small tires made the ride harder than mytruck"

"Don't be fooled by its low ground clearance. If you drive over bumps in the dirt roads with care it will not bottom out. Front wheel drive gets you in and out of difficult places. I love the 2006 Scion xB. Best vehicle I've owned in 52 years! The price was as advertise. No game playing. A very big plus and was most reasonable."

GREAT CAR, I HAVE 1, MOM HAS 1, VET HAS 1, ETC

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "VALUE, VALUE, VALUE"

Cons: "CAN'T THINK OF ANY"

"LOVED THIS CAR THE DAY I DROVE IT OFF THE LOT. MY MOM ENJOYED RIDING IN IT SO MUCH SHE BOUGHT 1 A FEW WEEKS AFTER I GOT MINE. GOT THE IDEA FROM MY VET WHO BOUGHT HERS AT THE SAME TIME I GOT MINE, BUT I GOT MINE FIRST--HER'S HAD TO BE DELIVERED. WE ALL BOUGHT IN 2006--ALL STILL DRIVE THEM--MY VET AND I DAILY, EACH HAVE OVER 120K ON OURS, BUT MOM (86 YO) LESS OFTEN, ONLY HAS 25K ON HERS. EXPECT ALL OF THEM 2 LAST MANY MORE MILES!! LOVE IT ALL OVER AGAIN EVERY TIME I PULL OUT OF A GAS STATION!"

Super reliable, great car

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "Reliable as heck"

Cons: "Bumpy and noisy"

"I loved this car because it never broke down or gave me any issues. Had wonderful visibility. It was like driving an aquarium. My elderly parents found it easy to get in and out of. My tall boyfriend had plenty of leg room. It hauled a lot of stuff with the seats down. Huge amount of cargo space. I hate to part with it, but the new cars are calling my name."

Best ever

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Quality, Roominess, Fun too drive."

Cons: "Sound System quality"

"Best car I ever owned, great at everything it does. Stereo and speakers, mainly speakers, were it's only very small flaw I could find."

Great little vehicle. Fun to drive.

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Excellent gas mileage, high quality"

Cons: "interior lighting could be better"

"One of the best around-town cars I've ever seen.Excellent visibility, easy to get in & out of, great gas mileage. park anywhere, tons of room inside, lots of fun to drive. Toyota really did their homework when they designed this car. Why-oh-why did they change everything when they brought out the later version??"

The best most reliable car I have every owned!!

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "MPG, fun to drive, value, head room, design"

Cons: "rough suspension, back hatch door handle"

"This is a great vehicle! MPG city is about 26.5 and Highway 35. I love the gas mileage on this car, even though its an automatic it gets superb MPG! Really roomy inside. Plenty of head and leg room, its never an issue and I am 6'. I have had the car for 2 years and have put a ton of miles on it but the only thing I have had to do so far is change the oil, this is a very reliable car no issues at all! The car is also very inexpensive which is a huge bonus. The ride is a little rough at times but there are so many pros to this car that it is worth it. It may be as my friends call it, " a flying toaster " but it is good looking and overall a car with a lot of value."

This car brought back for me the fun in driving.

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

Pros: "Price, interior room, fun to drive, gas mileage."

Cons: "This model has no factory cruise control."

"I bought this car in October 2004 as I was preparing to retire after many years teaching. It was just what I needed. My son had just bought the same model and took me for a demo ride. Though on first sight I thought it was a funny looking car, I came back in love with it and ordered mine from the local dealership the next day. The engine is a peppy 1.5, 4cyl, but it continues to make me smile when I take it on a road trip. The roominess is wonderful and was the main selling feature for my wife, who owns and loves her own mini van. We both really appreciate the leg and head room. Cargo space is amazing for such a small car. It holds everything we need for a camping trip for me and two of my sons with half the rear seat folded down. When, and if, I replace this car I will buy a new Scion XB. Four of my family members now own the newly redesigned XB. One son is on his third XB, and another is on his second, having recently bought a 2014 model and another bought his new 2014 a few weeks ago. Are we sold on this car? You bet."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals