2004 Scion xB

Based on 431 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

what a great car for the money

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

"i decided to bring the wife out to look at buying her first new car, we headed out to area location dealers for honda's, ford's, subaru's, nissan's, kia's, saturn's, vw's and i saved toyota/scion dealer for last. In a two day time period she realized a huge difference in both toyota's/scion's. The value what you pay, quality, gas saving, roomy cars they have to offer minus the price tag reflecting that, i wont lie there are some nice cars to overall choose from But keep in mind cars with similair statis comes with a 25-38k range. In the end, after we were finished with toyota i told the salesperson i have never been so happy with a car that i cant wait to get another scion. He wanted me to trade mine in and get the new version. Was stating the resell on the scion 06's were good but i had to decline. basicly coming down to i enjoy my car, its fun to drive, there no need, and will continue that way for a bit. i tried not to interfer with the wife buying a car and it comes down to the top on the list she will be buying a new scion in next 24 hours, after hours of searching and test driving. i can honesty say that im so glad that i have purchased my 06 scion xb off the show room floor, hands down you cant go wrong. you will enjoy it too"

The Box

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"After 80,000 miles, the car still runs well and looks good. I did run into a few quality control issues: in the first 10,000 miles (a few plastic pieces fell off the outside); After 70,000 the dashboard began to rattle a little. Otherwise, the car has started every time I've asked it to, run well, and handled nicely. The traction control keeps the car under control even in somewhat tight situations (deer jumping in front of you, etc.) I have no complaints about the 32 MPG the car has achieved (other than wondering why mine can't get the 40 that others claim). The only real complaint I have is that Toyota did not design a good cruise control to go with the car. I had an after market control added -- which has worked well -- but wish the control could have been designed with the car in mind and integrated into the steering wheel. I'd buy another one and would be happy to recommend the car to others -- except for the fact that Toyota has decided to stop selling this car and give another car its name."

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm Loving It!

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I bought my vehicle back in 2006 brand new off the showroom floor. My husband and dad were sceptical of me trading in my Toyota Camry for this "box". I am so happy that I did it! I am totally loving my car! Just having it makes me smile. It was less expensive than most vehicles I had looked at. I don't have to be ultra concerned about having my kids in it and ruining a fancy interior. There is so much room in the back. My three kids are not scrunched at all even with a car seat. The cons: I wish they would just include the armrest. It tends to start rough if it's in need of an oil change. I don't know if that's related, but it seems to only happen around that time regardless of the season and weather. I also wish it came with a net for the back. Stacking groceries can be tough."

This side up

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Okay so it looks like a box... Okay that's a given. But the style grows on ya. Ours is used as a tow car behind our MoHo. So getting rocks thrown at is...Will... it's, whole life. Can't beat the ease of getting in or out. Or taking everything with ya. Lets face it for it's size it's a great little box...Err I mean car. Gets 28 MPG at every tank reload. Could use arm rests for the front seats. Windshield takes a beating due to straight angle (on my 2nd) We have 13K on it and another 25K not showing as tow miles. We call it our little scooter. Don't forget the "this side up" sticker on the rear side windows-!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for