2004 Scion xB

Based on 444 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

Many positive attributes!

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Mileage, space, maintenance"

Cons: "no cruise control"

"Great space-saving inner configuration. I love the design which allows for minimum outside space and maximum inside space. Plus the varied configurations of folding seats makes carrying materials easy. Gas mileage is great. Maintenance is easy and inexpensive. An all-around great car to own."

It's a cheap car, but the best I've ever owned!

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "See review."

Cons: "Bumpy ride"

"Bought mainly for it's utility, it has been way better than I expected. 0-60 isn't good, but 10-60 will surprise anyone. I drive twisty country roads and it handles them with ease. Get 30 mpg in winter and beyond 35 in summer with A/T. I'm an enthusiastic driver, pedal to the metal kind of driver. Passengers and their luggage, no problem, most are pleasantly surprised by the rear seat and hatchback room. There are NO new cars on the market that can match the usability of this car! Previous cars I've owned, VW Jetta, Honda Accord and Dodge Caravan."

Great car for the price

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"Pros: Very roomy interior, awesome cargo space, great gas mileage, very reliable, it has only been in the shop 3 times in 10 years for something outside of normal maintenance. Great value with power steering, mirrors and locks. Heat and AC are awesome, easy to maneuver, Cons: Very weak engine, but the tradeoff is great gas mileage. no arm rests, bad stock tires."

Best Car Ever - I love my XB/

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "Visability and Room"

Cons: "A bit of a chore in cross winds"

"I love the visibility and room in the XB. The performance is good enough and the active traction control has kept me out of major accidents a time or two. But after 11 years and 250,000+ miles she just doesn’t go like she should, frankly I’m afraid something bad is going to happen that is going to be VERY expensive to fix. She is a good beast and frankly giving her up is going to hurt. If my commute was a bit less and they made THIS STYLE I would just get another one, but given how long my commute is, I think I have to have to trade for the Prius, but really don't want to. I want to keep my XB forever. Value: Best Value given the price and true cost to own. Reliability: No problems until 240,000 ... then have spent 3000 since then. Quality: OK for an econ box Driving: OK for a brick. Not so good on windy days over the bridge. Design: The front window is what sold me: Huge panoramic view. Storage: Another This thing can hold a huge amount if you are don't have more than one or two people in it. Lots of places to store stuff. Comfort: Not exactly lux, but the seats didn't bother me until I drove more then 6 hours at a time. Really good stock "radio"."

Trouble free, high quality little utility.

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

"I bought this car used in 2006 with 25,000 miles on the clock. It had a bad wheel bearing at the time, repaired under dealer warranty. I've since driven it more than 75,000 miles over mostly lousy Guam roads without incident other than an AC leak. Replaced battery and tires a few times -- replaced front brake pads at 92,000 and still running on the rear brakes at over 101,000. It performs well and always has -- reminds me of a BMW 318i I owned about 15 years ago. Handles well, easy to park and averages 32-plus MPG. It's a shame Toyota built this version for only two years -- it's an exceptional combination of economy, utility and performance that's hard to find today."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals