2004 Scion xB

Based on 447 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

economical and reliable box

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "entry/ exit ease; driver head/shoulder rm; economy"

Cons: "lacks power, no cruise control in '04 & '05"

"batteries, oil, tires wiper blades, brake pads, and air conditioning refrigerant...these are only items needing replacement for TEN YEARS AND EIGHTY 8 thousand miles. Cannot break Toyota products with just basic maintenance! Not technically impressive but cavernous and decent m.p..g. as long as you're not in a hurry! Been a fun & reliable little box and Doesn't owe me a dime!!!"

Love the car for city driving

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cons: "No magazine pockets on back of front seats"

"Love the car! Use it primarily in city driving but some roads are in bad shape. Have scraped the front bumper due to lack of clearance for many curbs. Also lost half the back bumper when the trailer I was towing it on hit a piece of tread on the freeway. Just flipped that tread up and popped half the bumper off! Haven't repaired anything inside or out, just do normal maintenance. I have a bum back and this car is very easy to get into and extememly roomy inside. Only problem is the gas mileage. It averages 25 mpg in city driving which is the same that my Odessy gets. That is disappointing but other than that it is a perfect car."

BEST CAR I EVER OWNED. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pros: "COST TO DRIVE LOWEST-DEPENDABILITY/SAFETY HIGHEST"

Cons: "A LITTLE BUMPY - I DON'T CARE :)"

"BY FAR THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWED. I PURCHASED IT IN 2006, HAVE OVER 110,000. MILES, HAVE DONE NEARLY NOTHING TO IT. NEVER A PROBLEM AT ALL. GAS MILAGE IS AWESOME. I FILL UP EVERY 8 OR 9 DAYS AND TODAY THAT ONLY COST $15.59! NOT THE SMOOTH RIDE OF A LUXURY VEHICLE, BUT I WAS NOT LOOKING FOR THAT. IT IS SUPER ROOMY WITH FOLD DOWN REAR SEATS CAN CARRY TONS. SAFE VEHICLE AND THE TOYOTA RELIABILITY. I WILL DRIVE IT FOR YEARS. CAN'T DO BETTER THAN THIS FOR SAFETY, RELIABILITY, VALUE AND I GET COMPLIMENTS ON IT ALL THE TIME!"

Many positive attributes!

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Mileage, space, maintenance"

Cons: "no cruise control"

"Great space-saving inner configuration. I love the design which allows for minimum outside space and maximum inside space. Plus the varied configurations of folding seats makes carrying materials easy. Gas mileage is great. Maintenance is easy and inexpensive. An all-around great car to own."

It's a cheap car, but the best I've ever owned!

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "See review."

Cons: "Bumpy ride"

"Bought mainly for it's utility, it has been way better than I expected. 0-60 isn't good, but 10-60 will surprise anyone. I drive twisty country roads and it handles them with ease. Get 30 mpg in winter and beyond 35 in summer with A/T. I'm an enthusiastic driver, pedal to the metal kind of driver. Passengers and their luggage, no problem, most are pleasantly surprised by the rear seat and hatchback room. There are NO new cars on the market that can match the usability of this car! Previous cars I've owned, VW Jetta, Honda Accord and Dodge Caravan."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals