2006 Scion xA

9.3

Based on 303 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

9.7/10

Love my Scion XA

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "mileage, cost, size, audio jack"

Cons: "manual in traffic, no auto unlock"

"Bought my car in 2007 and have had no problems. Its my commuter car and the mileage is great, backseat is actually pretty spacious and hatchback suits my needs. My only complaint is that I wish I would have paid for the automatic unlocks when I bought it. Also, during bad weather you definitely have to have both hands on the wheel. Stereo is great, mine has the audio jack for Ipods, kindles or whatever and I use it all the time. Would definitely buy another Scion. its also great for parking in the city, I can park just about anywhere!"

Love my 2006 XA

By on Saturday, August 06, 2011

Pros: "Cheaper than the equivalent Toyota Matrix"

Cons: "Sorry, can't think of anything I don't like about my XA"

"Even though the car seems small, at 6'2", I don't have any issues with space. Stepping up to a better quality tire helped with the ride. For $350, I added cruise control, which is not an option new. For another $100, I added keyless remote which I can't live without. Adding dark tint to the windows, a hood bra and chrome hubcaps, really gave it a sporty look, while still keeping it stock and maintaining the great gas mileage. Through the dealer I also found a right armrest that is easily installed as well as a nylon cover for the rear cargo area that comes up to the top of the rear seat, when you fold them down. It helps protect the original carpet. I will probably step up to the newer version, but will miss the center dash console, that I have become accustomed to."

I've had it 4 yrs. and are really happy with it.

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Dependability, gas mileage (32-38). Fun to drive."

Cons: "Could use a 6th gear"

"We have had the car 4 years. It gets great gas meleage, handles well and it is surprising how much it can haul. Weight capacity is over 800 lbs. Have put one set of new tires on it. We have put about 54,000 miles on it. Only repair that we have made is the water pump. When I heard the noise I immediately took it to the auto mechanic. Never over heated. Has timing chain so no concern about a timing belt breaking. Fun to drive. Have taken several trips from Atlanta to Chicago in it. Good leg room for adult passengers."

Still going strong

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "great price, good starter car,"

Cons: "loud cabin, hard shocks"

"I bought my Scion XA new in 2004, since then I have chalked up over 150k miles on it and the only thing I have needed to do to it apart from regular oil and fluid checks, was replace the water pump 3 years ago. The cabin is a little loud and the shocks make you feel every bump in the road, but apart from that it has been very reliable, and fun to drive all these years."

WOW!

By on Thursday, November 04, 2010

"I love my Scion XA I have had mine for 5yrs it will be paid off in 2 months and it still runs like the first day I drove it off the lot. Gas mileage is amazing"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xA near Honolulu. See local deals