2005 Scion xA

9.3

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

9.7/10

Most Reliable Car!!!

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pros: "Sleek Look with Great Gas Mileage"

Cons: "Not A Family Car Sadly"

"I love this car beyond belief!!! Averages 30 mpg which is great for commuting in this economy. So easy to drive for me (I'm a shorty) bc it has no blind spots. My husband is also over 6 ft tall and drives it with ease (it's higher inside then you would think). Great quality inside and out! Loved that it had AUX and IPOD ports so I could listen to music from my phone or ipod! I've had it for 3 1/2 years and the only reason we're trading it in is bc we now have two babies and a bull mastiff. Not enough room now for the family but would highly recommend it. I've NEVER once had a problem and will buy from Toyota again bc of it."

Love my Scion XA

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "mileage, cost, size, audio jack"

Cons: "manual in traffic, no auto unlock"

"Bought my car in 2007 and have had no problems. Its my commuter car and the mileage is great, backseat is actually pretty spacious and hatchback suits my needs. My only complaint is that I wish I would have paid for the automatic unlocks when I bought it. Also, during bad weather you definitely have to have both hands on the wheel. Stereo is great, mine has the audio jack for Ipods, kindles or whatever and I use it all the time. Would definitely buy another Scion. its also great for parking in the city, I can park just about anywhere!"

Love my scion!

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "gas efficient No need for repairs in 6 yrs!"

Cons: "A little bumpy, never had great shocks. Small."

"The little critter has 193,000 miles and has never needed any serious work. It cost me about $225 in gas to drive 2,000 miles cross country on the highway. Maybe not so great on busy streets and roads, but still love it. Tiny, can park anywhere!!! Great for city driving. Long after everyone says there is no parking, I can fit in a spot. Plenty of room with the back seats down. Have used this car almost as a truck. Has stood up to every test. I hate the idea of ever parting with it."

Love my car!

By on Monday, January 09, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, economical to operate"

Cons: "NO CONS"

"Great value for the original purchase price. Very economical to operate. Love the gas mileage - 34 to 40 mpg. Feels like I'm in a large car. Love the capacity for carrying things. Hope to have this car forever. Granddaughter has the original 2004 Scion XA I purchased. It has nearly 200,000 miles, and is still going strong...."

Love my 2006 XA

By on Saturday, August 06, 2011

Pros: "Cheaper than the equivalent Toyota Matrix"

Cons: "Sorry, can't think of anything I don't like about my XA"

"Even though the car seems small, at 6'2", I don't have any issues with space. Stepping up to a better quality tire helped with the ride. For $350, I added cruise control, which is not an option new. For another $100, I added keyless remote which I can't live without. Adding dark tint to the windows, a hood bra and chrome hubcaps, really gave it a sporty look, while still keeping it stock and maintaining the great gas mileage. Through the dealer I also found a right armrest that is easily installed as well as a nylon cover for the rear cargo area that comes up to the top of the rear seat, when you fold them down. It helps protect the original carpet. I will probably step up to the newer version, but will miss the center dash console, that I have become accustomed to."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xA near Honolulu. See local deals