2015 Scion tC Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,782 - $20,177.

10/7.0

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Fantastic car

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, price, utility, reliable."

"Absolutely love this car. Great engine and transmission, good MPG I usually always get 28 or better in mixed driving. Lots of interior space for small car, including the back seat and trunk. Blast to drive, big 18" 225/45R18 tires give lots of grip and solid ride. Responsive steering, nicely weighted, ride is a good balance between stiff and comfort."

Second best car I've owned

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "Sporty, Fun to drive, Pretty Quick For A 4Cylinder"

Cons: "No Leather, No Auto Lights/Seats, No Seat Heaters."

"I wanted this vehicle because I liked the "sporty" look it had. But once I got into the vehicle.....it didn't have anything that made me fall in love with it. It looked the same inside as every other one. I was trading in my 07 Jetta, and going from a vehicle that had leather seats, seat heaters, electric seats, automatic headlights, it just wasn't a very good trade. The tC is a nice car don't get me wrong, but it wasn't what I was expecting when I walked into the dealership to do the trade. It's a great teen car, but being 26 years old, I don't feel like I should be driving it.If I could, I would go back to a Jetta in a heartbeat."

Great car fo the money

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun and sporty"

Cons: "Plastic cheap interior"

"Too much plastic in interior. Sunroof cover is a joke come on Toyota you can do better! Great looking sporty car so far no issues."

My 2nd tC

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "price, fun to drive, sporty, big sunroof, mpg"

Cons: "no automatic lights, stock tires don't last long,"

"I had a 2011 tC that I foolishly got rid of for a Fusion. I missed the gas mileage and sportiness of the tC."

Good sporty car

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pros: "quality and safety features"

Cons: "not enough power"

"Nice car rides nice has given me no problems. The interior could use a face lift use nicer materials. It has good pick up for a 4 cylinder however I think they would sell alot more of these cars if they put a 6 cylinder in them. I would say it needs a larger engine such a sleek head turning sporty looking car but not enough performance to match."

The best vehicle for the price.

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "Best price for a sporty fun to drive coupe!"

Cons: "interior colors are limited"

"It has been very reliable and the vehicle is loaded with lots of equipment for what you will get for the price of others in the same class. The reliability of this tc I can say is the best I have seen. It also provides more leg room & head room in its class. Sporty, and fun to drive! You definitely get more for the buck! I'm completely happy with my Scion tC and I plan to trade up to the 2015 tC."

Cons: "Terrible paint quality"

"I purchased my 2014 tC in black back in August. This car is very fun to drive aggressively, or just taking it on a cruise. I had this car for about 8 months now and enjoy driving it everyday. The car is perfect on power for the average person and both transmissions offer great performance. The pioneer system is much better than other companies offer. The interior is very spacious, even for people sitting in the back seat. Nobody can believe how much leg room there is in the back even with the front seats moved back. The seats are comfortable and supportive for longer drives, and they hold you in tight when turning around corners. The only problem I have with the car is the POOR paint quality. My car is black and there are about 5-10 white chips on the hood, and my front bumper's clear coat has about 50 holes in it.I know cars get marked up, but this is just unacceptable for a car that isn't even a year old. I will have to get it repainted when it starts to look worse and get a quality job to avoid this problem in the future."

Cons: "Terrible paint quality"

love it! thinking of buying another one.

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

"own the 2006 manual one, still love the ride. only complain the wheels and limited side views."