2014 Scion tC Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,307 - $18,902.

10/7.1

8.4

Based on 76 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

release 7.0

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "looks,interior,ride,sporty,well equiped"

Cons: "mpg could be a little better"

"love this car! looks awesome! real head turner!"

I think I'm in love..

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "Fuel Economy, Fun to Drive, Stylish inside and out"

Cons: "A Little Bigger Than Normal Blind Spot"

"I got the brand new 2012 Scion tC 7.0 Release Series towards the end of September and I've never been more pleased with a purchase. I love the aggressive style (especially in the release series). It's the perfect car for a daily driver such as myself, considering my commute to and from work equals close to 50 miles each day. It's extremely fun to drive and suprisingly roomy. I have some friends that are well over 6 foot tall that have sat comfortably in the front and back seats if that tells you anything. The fuel economy is a little better than I expected which is always a welcomed suprise. The Premium Sound is great as well, especially for the younger generations whom Scion is aimed towards. Overall it gets 5 stars from me because I couldn't ask for more out of a car for this price."

Fun to drive, 6spd is a must ..

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "cool looking , fun to drive, toyoya quality"

Cons: "carpet , plastic inside , road noise ."

"I bought this car in march 2013 . I like the looks of the car , the glass roof of the car adds some cool factor. The car has a cool stance body flares as you move to the back of the car. This car is white and the dark grey wheels go well together . The color of the interior is black and dark grey. The steering wheel in this car is crazy cool ! I has a leather wrapped "Indy" style with bottom of the wheels is flat and its has a wide grip it look and feels great. Also the steering wheel has radio controls place at fingers reach . This car has electronic steering. No power steering pump, its does have a little different feel to it . After a some getting used to it , I like it ! The car handles quite well , there is no body roll under heavy cornering , the stability control and traction controls are cool feature you don't see on 20 thousand dollar car. but with the electric steering cant "feel" as much so be careful you can spin out. 4 wheel disc anti lock brakes work very well the car will stop when and where you want it to. Motor is peppy , fuel economy is not that great , if you drive normal and ease up to speed you can stretch out the fuel economy , but if you don't then you will not get posted miles per gallon that's on the window sticker. A turbo would be nice or a V6 as a option . The inside of the car is a area that needs improvement . The dash has a sports car feel all round gauge cluster , no real gauges all "idiot" lights , needs temp gauge and oil pressure gauge . The sound sys is great 300w pioneer with cd and blue tooth. it does crank , no matter what style of music you listen to . The carpet in this car is cheap floor mats a must , this car needs more insolation lots of road noise. Just turn up the radio . The arm rest is not padded , but that kind of works for me , if it was padded then you will put elbow marks in it or it will crack . no pad no elbow marks or cracks .The back seat does have room for adults to sit or kids . I fold them down , helps keep the sun off of them . I like the styling of the front end of the car the head lights are cool , small compact small turn signal lamps as well , rear of the car I would like smaller round tail lamps , think they are to big . I would also like to dual exhaust . This is a review from a owner not a journalist . If you want a car that not everyone has and it has Toyota quality and good price and its worth every dollar. I say buy , you will not find a better car for the price."

2013 Scion TC

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, great sound system, Sporty, good gas milage"

Cons: "None!"

"I recently bought my 2013 Scion TC. I havent driven A manual transmission in over 4yrs and I absolutley LOVE to drive my 6sp. Its roomy than most would think. I compared the back seat leg room with our 2010 4 door Kia Forte and its about the same. I can not wait to add a few upgrades for more hp!"

Best vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Pros: "handles well, great price, great stereo"

Cons: "cheap interior, door rattled, had to fix it."

"This car is so much fun to drive. The sound system comes stock with pioneer speakers(no subwoofer unfortunatly). It handles well, doesnt have the most power for a little car with a sports look, but I have been tuning mine and I have to say it has a lot of potential for more horsepower. I would definately recommend this car over its other competitors."