2012 Scion tC

8.4

Based on 76 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 6 7 8 | Next

By on Tuesday, June 23, 2015

"Compared to other cars this same size I have owned in the past---better than most. Muffler a little noisy, but I think they have marketed this car towards young males. Clutch pedal goes a little too far to the floor, even after it was adjusted."

My 2nd tC

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "price, fun to drive, sporty, big sunroof, mpg"

Cons: "no automatic lights, stock tires don't last long,"

"I had a 2011 tC that I foolishly got rid of for a Fusion. I missed the gas mileage and sportiness of the tC."

Good performance, good looks

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, steering, acceleration, reliable"

Cons: "Terrible paint quality"

"I purchased my 2014 tC in black back in August. This car is very fun to drive aggressively, or just taking it on a cruise. I had this car for about 8 months now and enjoy driving it everyday. The car is perfect on power for the average person and both transmissions offer great performance. The pioneer system is much better than other companies offer. The interior is very spacious, even for people sitting in the back seat. Nobody can believe how much leg room there is in the back even with the front seats moved back. The seats are comfortable and supportive for longer drives, and they hold you in tight when turning around corners. The only problem I have with the car is the POOR paint quality. My car is black and there are about 5-10 white chips on the hood, and my front bumper's clear coat has about 50 holes in it.I know cars get marked up, but this is just unacceptable for a car that isn't even a year old. I will have to get it repainted when it starts to look worse and get a quality job to avoid this problem in the future."

Cheap, but still NOT worth the money!

By on Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Pros: "Relatively unexpensive, spacious , nice exterior"

Cons: "cheap interior, sticking gears, bad cruise control"

"INTERIOR: very cheap, air conditioner knobs are difficult to turn and feel like they are going to break at any given moment, dash makes a rattling noise that will sometimes stop if the driver presses the break, driver's side floor mats had holes in them within the first month of purchasing the vehicle EXTERIOR: looks nice, no issues ENGINE (automatic): gears stick to the point where the driver needs to let off the gas so that the car will shift to the next gear (applicable to lower and higher gears), cruise control knob needs to be bumped up/down THREE times to change the speed by ONE mile"

never again!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "sit high up-0-60 in nothing-great sound sys"

Cons: "everything else about this car."

"There are two HUGE blind spots. Seats are hard and uncomfortable for long drives. There is no trim on outside to avoid scratches and dings from other cars. Scratches *easily*. Timing set too high, [but it's a computer car], too much energy starting out, jerks. plastic radio controls, shouldn't be so hard to find a playlist. Got extra car alarm, which is useless, cause as a woman, I want to be able to get in my car and lock it immediatedly in some instances. I can't do that AND then start the car. Horn blares and car won't start. I like sitting higher but there's barely enough leg room for long legs."

Don't bother with this one

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "Sporty looking"

Cons: "bad road, noise, jerky drive, heavy doors"

"This was my first new car and I wish I would have done more research. The Scion TC looks sporty and the interior is pretty nice. Unfortunately this is where the "nice" stops. This car has more road noise than I have EVER had with another car. What is the point of having Bluetooth when you can't hear anything if you are driving faster than 45 mph. I have had a 2 door in the past, but never with such heavy doors. The shifting and ride of this car is lacking. Very "jerky" and more noise than performance. Yes this car is affordable and sporty looking, but next time I will go for a better quality car over the price. If you enjoy driving and like having a nice quite good riding car, this is not the car for you."

WORST CAR EVER...TOYCAR!

By on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pros: "hate it"

Cons: "hate it, fragile, toy like car"

Nice exterior- HORRIBLE MECHANICAL!

"worst car ever, 5K and its at the shop for the second time, fragile car, worst nightmare of my life,"

Nice exterior- HORRIBLE MECHANICAL!

Great car. No so great build

By on Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"I think the TC is a great car that didn't get put together very well. I feel a coming and going vibration under the passenger seat floor board that translates into the driver side as well. The sun roof rattles like it's falling apart when it's not open all the way or closed all the way. Some rattle noises coming from the passenger area leaning towards the back seat. Something rattles when the door in closed from inside the car. Sounds like it's coming from the back. Car sorta wants to drift to the right. Almost all the time. Pitch of the road doesn't matter. Fuel ecomomy is getting up there. I'm up to an average 20 within 200 miles. Alpine radio sets its self back to 0 some times. Bass and treble settings etc. Subwoofer has to be turned off. Way too much. Unless you like that sort of thing."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Nice to drive"

Cons: "Some people don't like that it feels small"

"I love this car. I was just curious as to its current value if I were to sell it. Many people compliment the car and say how cute it is....Since I am female, I suppose."

I love my 2012 scion tc release series.

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Convinent, smooth to drive"

Cons: "Expensive ha but hey Im only 19 with a $22,000 car"

"I just bought the yellow 2012 scion tc release series car. I love the puts to start and the trd package.. I have the rear spoiler. Love the car! My sister had a 2008 scion Xbox that she bought new and just traded that in for a 2012 scion Xb.. We love our scions!"

Previous | 1 ... 6 7 8 | Next