2012 Scion tC

8.4

Based on 76 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

fun safe nice-looking car

By on Monday, January 07, 2013

Pros: "audio, body style, many awesome standard features!"

Cons: "rear view is slightly limited"

Just had a washing

"I just bought a 2013 tc in October 2012. I had it for a few months now and I really enjoy it. It is a really good looking car, audio is good enough you won't need any upgrades. I got the bespoke audio and it really makes the car look more sophisticated. It's quick and smooth ride make it fun to drive. Get the tint and spoiler and fog lights for a more aggressive look in my opinion. I often find myself just taking the tC out for a spin after its all clean and shiny."

Just had a washing

I think I'm in love..

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "Fuel Economy, Fun to Drive, Stylish inside and out"

Cons: "A Little Bigger Than Normal Blind Spot"

"I got the brand new 2012 Scion tC 7.0 Release Series towards the end of September and I've never been more pleased with a purchase. I love the aggressive style (especially in the release series). It's the perfect car for a daily driver such as myself, considering my commute to and from work equals close to 50 miles each day. It's extremely fun to drive and suprisingly roomy. I have some friends that are well over 6 foot tall that have sat comfortably in the front and back seats if that tells you anything. The fuel economy is a little better than I expected which is always a welcomed suprise. The Premium Sound is great as well, especially for the younger generations whom Scion is aimed towards. Overall it gets 5 stars from me because I couldn't ask for more out of a car for this price."

Love this car!

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

Pros: "Great price for looks, space, & standard features"

Cons: "Dark interior (especially w/ tinted windows)"

"I love this car! I previously always owned Volkswagens as I have always loved them but after owning 6 of them, the constant issues and all-out problems got tiring. I decided to give a Japanese car a try for their known reliability and the 2012 Scion tC was definitely the best bang for the buck and the best looking in my opinion. The standard features like panoramic sunroof, pioneer sound system, 18" wheels, and safety features was very impressive. It drives and handles the road very well and I average 27mpg in mixed driving. On a road trip to North Carolina and back, I averaged 36 mpg both ways...extremely impressed with a car that can get that kind of mileage and still have some power to have fun with. I compared it mainly to the Mazda 3 and found it to be more versatile and have a better value for the money. Plus I got free maintenance for 2 years/25,000 miles which after spending ridiculous amounts of money on VW service, was a welcome blessing. People have complemented me on it numerous times and friends cant believe how roomy it is inside. The only thing I'd changed about the Scion is the interior...complaing about the hard plastics(look at any other car in the price range,they all use hard plastics) I just wish there were different colors/trims instead of mainly charcoal grey and a dark silver trim. Otherwise I cannot say enough how much I love this car and how impressed I am with Toyota products now. Do yourself a favor and at least check this car out in your search."

release 7.0

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "looks,interior,ride,sporty,well equiped"

Cons: "mpg could be a little better"

"love this car! looks awesome! real head turner!"

Excellent Car!

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "beautifully elegant, fun to drive, excellent value"

Cons: "not a coast to coast driver. sporty seats stiff"

"I bought this vehicle brand new from the toyota dealership and I dont have one bad thing to say about this vehicle. Its built very strong, runs stronger and is very stylish and simply put a beautiful car and well worth the 20k I paid for it. If you want a car in this price range there is no competition. You have to see one to beleive it. The 2 door "hatch" feature makes you wounder why we don't see any more cars designed in the same manner! Love this car and would reccomend it to everyone!"