2012 Scion tC

8.4

Based on 76 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Best vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Pros: "handles well, great price, great stereo"

Cons: "cheap interior, door rattled, had to fix it."

"This car is so much fun to drive. The sound system comes stock with pioneer speakers(no subwoofer unfortunatly). It handles well, doesnt have the most power for a little car with a sports look, but I have been tuning mine and I have to say it has a lot of potential for more horsepower. I would definately recommend this car over its other competitors."

great value for the money

By on Monday, July 09, 2012

Pros: "Sporty, bulletproof reliability, comfy, affordable"

Cons: "Exhaust note, prefer quieter exhaust"

"the tC has very comfortable seating. I like the styling. Yes, there is a lot of plastic inside - but to those who raise this as an issue I have to ask - didn't you notice that before you bought it? If you want soft leather on the dash, you must pay an extra $5,000 or more for another vehicle, duh. So for the price, this is a great value. I have had a Celica in the past, so the hatchback is like old times, very useful. I know Toyota spent a lot of money on the exhaust note, frankly I would prefer quiet vs the note."

Fun Value

By on Monday, January 02, 2012

Pros: "beats my friends camero 2ss around town"

Cons: "no tonneau cover available"

"For the money you cant beat it. Atleast if you get a stick. The automatic doesnt have as much punch to it. But, I can tell you that it is a great overall car. The interior space is great being 6'3" and still having room is a huge bonus. You can even put another 6 footer in back. The fit and finish isnt what I hoped for out of Toyota but it is better than most. The handling in this car is excellent. It grips hard turns at high speeds and just begs to be pushed harder. After owning a Imprezza and making trips through the mountains many times I didnt expect the TC to be able to keep up yet to my suprise it beat it. What can I say its a whole lot of car for $20k brand new"

This is a great vehicle

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "Handles well, roomier than my SC 400, fuel economy"

Cons: "some road noise at highway speeds."

"We are in our 40's, we have just over 20000 miles on our scion. Not one issue since ownership of our vehicle at all. We have been driving Toyota's since 1989. We are getting around 29 mpg so far. I have added a stealth box for more sound. Our car is lowered 3" with the TRD 19" rims, cement grey is our color. We get a ton of compliments on our car my wife and I fight over who is going to drive all or the time. This is a 2011 scion TC bought about 3.5 months ago.."

best car i've owned in 40 yrs of driving

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "very quick and fun to drive"

Cons: "could use an in-dash 6cd changer ---"

"sporty fun vehicle --- it is without a doubt the best car for the money i've owned --- i have the 2012 tc rs7 with upgraded sound system from oem audio --- the stock sound system was great, but the upgrade is awesome and worth the money.....i constantly get complimented on it..."

hot car, really rides well.

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "cost effective"

Cons: "interior is a little cheap"

"excellent car, great handling and durability is good."

I love It!!

By on Friday, November 16, 2012

"I am 4ft11 and this car was made for me,its fun and shows off my fun personality with the sunroof and stereo Its sporty and reliable good buy!!The roomy back seat is a plus!"

Super safe and fun to drive

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

"I recently wrecked my TC and totaled it. I walked away from the accident with only some bruises. I never would have thought that the vehicle was so safe. I will let everyone I know that Toyota makes a safe vehicle. It saved my life yesterday and I'm very thankful."

Amazing for the price!

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good power, good sound"

Cons: "Needs more tint on windows."

Day after purchase, now has the factory spoiler option.

"Keep in mind that this car is less than $20,000 (sticker price anyway). It has a great sporty feel, and i believe the six speed manual transmission is geared great for everyday driving. The power comes on strong, as if you want you can spin up through third gear. Factory exhaust has a very nice sporty sound without being loud. Gas mileage is very respectable for my driving conditions (27 in the city/country mix). Seats and interior are comfortable. Heats up quickly in the winter. The factory audio system sounds very good, i just recommend a small sub woofer in the back to achieve tighter bass; the factory speakers are a bit muddy at times. Tinted windows would be a plus, probably a future upgrade. Panoramic sunroof is nice, does make noise in sub-freezing temps. That is to be expected, as the cold metal car body flexes more than the big sheet of glass on top. This isn't something to worry or view as negative in my opinion, its just simple physics. This car was an excellent purchase in my opinion and i couldn't be happier. Like I said, for its price its a very good deal."

Day after purchase, now has the factory spoiler option.

very good economy car

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pros: "great handling"

Cons: "big blind spots"

"The car is great overall and i love it. Great for a dailt driver, has excellent gas milage. Looks beautiful and aggressive but not as aggressive as some may think. The one flaw i find is the car has a huge blind spot for when changing lanes. The two panes behind the rear windows are extremely wide and blocks a big portion of view when changing lanes."