2012 Scion tC

Based on 72 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next

never again!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "sit high up-0-60 in nothing-great sound sys"

Cons: "everything else about this car."

"There are two HUGE blind spots. Seats are hard and uncomfortable for long drives. There is no trim on outside to avoid scratches and dings from other cars. Scratches *easily*. Timing set too high, [but it's a computer car], too much energy starting out, jerks. plastic radio controls, shouldn't be so hard to find a playlist. Got extra car alarm, which is useless, cause as a woman, I want to be able to get in my car and lock it immediatedly in some instances. I can't do that AND then start the car. Horn blares and car won't start. I like sitting higher but there's barely enough leg room for long legs."

Don't bother with this one

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "Sporty looking"

Cons: "bad road, noise, jerky drive, heavy doors"

"This was my first new car and I wish I would have done more research. The Scion TC looks sporty and the interior is pretty nice. Unfortunately this is where the "nice" stops. This car has more road noise than I have EVER had with another car. What is the point of having Bluetooth when you can't hear anything if you are driving faster than 45 mph. I have had a 2 door in the past, but never with such heavy doors. The shifting and ride of this car is lacking. Very "jerky" and more noise than performance. Yes this car is affordable and sporty looking, but next time I will go for a better quality car over the price. If you enjoy driving and like having a nice quite good riding car, this is not the car for you."

WORST CAR EVER...TOYCAR!

By on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pros: "hate it"

Cons: "hate it, fragile, toy like car"

Nice exterior- HORRIBLE MECHANICAL!

"worst car ever, 5K and its at the shop for the second time, fragile car, worst nightmare of my life,"

Nice exterior- HORRIBLE MECHANICAL!

Great car. No so great build

By on Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"I think the TC is a great car that didn't get put together very well. I feel a coming and going vibration under the passenger seat floor board that translates into the driver side as well. The sun roof rattles like it's falling apart when it's not open all the way or closed all the way. Some rattle noises coming from the passenger area leaning towards the back seat. Something rattles when the door in closed from inside the car. Sounds like it's coming from the back. Car sorta wants to drift to the right. Almost all the time. Pitch of the road doesn't matter. Fuel ecomomy is getting up there. I'm up to an average 20 within 200 miles. Alpine radio sets its self back to 0 some times. Bass and treble settings etc. Subwoofer has to be turned off. Way too much. Unless you like that sort of thing."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Nice to drive"

Cons: "Some people don't like that it feels small"

"I love this car. I was just curious as to its current value if I were to sell it. Many people compliment the car and say how cute it is....Since I am female, I suppose."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next