2012 Scion tC

8.4

Based on 76 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next

Good performance, good looks

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, steering, acceleration, reliable"

Cons: "Terrible paint quality"

"I purchased my 2014 tC in black back in August. This car is very fun to drive aggressively, or just taking it on a cruise. I had this car for about 8 months now and enjoy driving it everyday. The car is perfect on power for the average person and both transmissions offer great performance. The pioneer system is much better than other companies offer. The interior is very spacious, even for people sitting in the back seat. Nobody can believe how much leg room there is in the back even with the front seats moved back. The seats are comfortable and supportive for longer drives, and they hold you in tight when turning around corners. The only problem I have with the car is the POOR paint quality. My car is black and there are about 5-10 white chips on the hood, and my front bumper's clear coat has about 50 holes in it.I know cars get marked up, but this is just unacceptable for a car that isn't even a year old. I will have to get it repainted when it starts to look worse and get a quality job to avoid this problem in the future."

Fun and peppy!

By on Friday, June 05, 2015

Pros: "Great handling and sound system"

Cons: "I am questioning the durability of the paint"

"Have had this for two months now and love it. I have the 6 speed manual and it is great. You can have fun off the line by turning off the traction "nanny" with the touch of a button. Corners are fun when come from 100+ mph into tight off ramps. Performance really happens in the 4-6000rmp range. Only draw back is that is is a little sluggish in the 2-4000rmp range. Speakers and interior are wonderful with controls on the steering wheel. With bluetooth for my Pandora off my phone I really don't miss passing up the Bespoke Audio. *Only major issue* The paint is not very durable to small pebbles and such. I did not get the optional front applique and wish I had. I have noticed many small chips in the paint where a very small rock was kicked out of a tire. I would recommend getting the applique for the front bumper and hood."

Awesome vehicle for first time car buyers.

By on Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Pros: "Sporty design, Great value, Very fun to drive"

Cons: "No option for leather seats"

"As a young professional this car is really all I can ask for and more. It handles very nicely, it's fun to drive, and being a hatch back allows for a lot of cargo room."

never again!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "sit high up-0-60 in nothing-great sound sys"

Cons: "everything else about this car."

"There are two HUGE blind spots. Seats are hard and uncomfortable for long drives. There is no trim on outside to avoid scratches and dings from other cars. Scratches *easily*. Timing set too high, [but it's a computer car], too much energy starting out, jerks. plastic radio controls, shouldn't be so hard to find a playlist. Got extra car alarm, which is useless, cause as a woman, I want to be able to get in my car and lock it immediatedly in some instances. I can't do that AND then start the car. Horn blares and car won't start. I like sitting higher but there's barely enough leg room for long legs."

Don't bother with this one

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "Sporty looking"

Cons: "bad road, noise, jerky drive, heavy doors"

"This was my first new car and I wish I would have done more research. The Scion TC looks sporty and the interior is pretty nice. Unfortunately this is where the "nice" stops. This car has more road noise than I have EVER had with another car. What is the point of having Bluetooth when you can't hear anything if you are driving faster than 45 mph. I have had a 2 door in the past, but never with such heavy doors. The shifting and ride of this car is lacking. Very "jerky" and more noise than performance. Yes this car is affordable and sporty looking, but next time I will go for a better quality car over the price. If you enjoy driving and like having a nice quite good riding car, this is not the car for you."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next