2011 Scion tC

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Amazing for the price!

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good power, good sound"

Cons: "Needs more tint on windows."

Day after purchase, now has the factory spoiler option.

"Keep in mind that this car is less than $20,000 (sticker price anyway). It has a great sporty feel, and i believe the six speed manual transmission is geared great for everyday driving. The power comes on strong, as if you want you can spin up through third gear. Factory exhaust has a very nice sporty sound without being loud. Gas mileage is very respectable for my driving conditions (27 in the city/country mix). Seats and interior are comfortable. Heats up quickly in the winter. The factory audio system sounds very good, i just recommend a small sub woofer in the back to achieve tighter bass; the factory speakers are a bit muddy at times. Tinted windows would be a plus, probably a future upgrade. Panoramic sunroof is nice, does make noise in sub-freezing temps. That is to be expected, as the cold metal car body flexes more than the big sheet of glass on top. This isn't something to worry or view as negative in my opinion, its just simple physics. This car was an excellent purchase in my opinion and i couldn't be happier. Like I said, for its price its a very good deal."

Day after purchase, now has the factory spoiler option.

Best vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pros: "handles well, great price, great stereo"

Cons: "cheap interior, door rattled, had to fix it."

"This car is so much fun to drive. The sound system comes stock with pioneer speakers(no subwoofer unfortunatly). It handles well, doesnt have the most power for a little car with a sports look, but I have been tuning mine and I have to say it has a lot of potential for more horsepower. I would definately recommend this car over its other competitors."

Decent Vehicle for the Money

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The car the first day I got it (Jan 2011)

"I got this car as a college gift because my dad wanted me in a new Toyota or Honda. So out of the two I decided to get this Scion. At first it was cool, looked really aggressive compared to the previous year tc's. Overall, for a 4-cylinder, power wasn't too bad. The 6-Speed manual isn't a bad touch either. The seats are super comfy too. The only problems that I have with this car is that (1) the interior quality is terrible. Within weeks I had scratches all over the door panels and inner panels of my car. (2) The paint quality isn't that great. I got a bunch of scratches on it from washing it my first time. (3) Finally, it doesn't have that get up and go that you would like in a performance vehicle. Overall, it is reliable and get's me from point A to point B. Gas mileage is decent."

The car the first day I got it (Jan 2011)

I loved my Scion tC

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pros: "Has a lil power... handles well... good on gas..."

Cons: "In 4 years paint started to wear away in spots"

My Scion saved my life!!!!

"I used to own a 2006 Scion tC. I put a lil over 100,000 miles on it until some idiot rear ended me on the highway... I lost control, flew up a dirt embankment, rolled 3 times and slid a long ways upside down on the highway before I came to a stop. AND I WALKED AWAY!!! My Scion saved my life. I never had any maintenance issues... All I did was change the oil every 5000 miles... I'm buying another one ASAP!!!"

My Scion saved my life!!!!

fun to drive!!

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "SO fun to drive. Sun roof is ideal since car is sm"

Cons: "mp3 player (not an Apple) didn't trnsmit thru syst"

"low maintenance. Just oil changes and tires. no mechanical issues. Only desire is for speed and a trunk/ hatch cover (for stuff in the trunk.)"