2011 Scion tC

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Love this car!

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

Pros: "Great price for looks, space, & standard features"

Cons: "Dark interior (especially w/ tinted windows)"

"I love this car! I previously always owned Volkswagens as I have always loved them but after owning 6 of them, the constant issues and all-out problems got tiring. I decided to give a Japanese car a try for their known reliability and the 2012 Scion tC was definitely the best bang for the buck and the best looking in my opinion. The standard features like panoramic sunroof, pioneer sound system, 18" wheels, and safety features was very impressive. It drives and handles the road very well and I average 27mpg in mixed driving. On a road trip to North Carolina and back, I averaged 36 mpg both ways...extremely impressed with a car that can get that kind of mileage and still have some power to have fun with. I compared it mainly to the Mazda 3 and found it to be more versatile and have a better value for the money. Plus I got free maintenance for 2 years/25,000 miles which after spending ridiculous amounts of money on VW service, was a welcome blessing. People have complemented me on it numerous times and friends cant believe how roomy it is inside. The only thing I'd changed about the Scion is the interior...complaing about the hard plastics(look at any other car in the price range,they all use hard plastics) I just wish there were different colors/trims instead of mainly charcoal grey and a dark silver trim. Otherwise I cannot say enough how much I love this car and how impressed I am with Toyota products now. Do yourself a favor and at least check this car out in your search."

release 7.0

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "looks,interior,ride,sporty,well equiped"

Cons: "mpg could be a little better"

"love this car! looks awesome! real head turner!"

Fun Value

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

Pros: "beats my friends camero 2ss around town"

Cons: "no tonneau cover available"

"For the money you cant beat it. Atleast if you get a stick. The automatic doesnt have as much punch to it. But, I can tell you that it is a great overall car. The interior space is great being 6'3" and still having room is a huge bonus. You can even put another 6 footer in back. The fit and finish isnt what I hoped for out of Toyota but it is better than most. The handling in this car is excellent. It grips hard turns at high speeds and just begs to be pushed harder. After owning a Imprezza and making trips through the mountains many times I didnt expect the TC to be able to keep up yet to my suprise it beat it. What can I say its a whole lot of car for $20k brand new"

Excellent Car!

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pros: "beautifully elegant, fun to drive, excellent value"

Cons: "not a coast to coast driver. sporty seats stiff"

"I bought this vehicle brand new from the toyota dealership and I dont have one bad thing to say about this vehicle. Its built very strong, runs stronger and is very stylish and simply put a beautiful car and well worth the 20k I paid for it. If you want a car in this price range there is no competition. You have to see one to beleive it. The 2 door "hatch" feature makes you wounder why we don't see any more cars designed in the same manner! Love this car and would reccomend it to everyone!"

Best car i have owned

By on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"This is my fourth brand new car, and it has everything i have been looking for, sporty, yet refined and has a very powerful 2.5ltr engine that has alot of power.. the car has a SUPER good stock stereo, no need to change and they come with 8 airbags and 18" alloy wheels that look great as well as a really cool glass roof and opening sunroof in the front! I would buy another in a heartbeat!"