2011 Scion tC

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

13 TC

By on Monday, March 04, 2013

Pros: "Sunroof, sound system, steering wheel & hatchback"

Cons: "squeaky suspension"

"my 1st Scion. Wanted a coupe with fwd due to weather. Great value, comfortable car. Steering initially heavy but gotten used to it. 6 speed manual is smooth but a bit vague. Power/torque feel great, dont feel like I can run it on rails, but the dynamics can make for decent fun."

3rd Times a Charm- Saved My Life

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY"

Cons: "Wish there was way to open hatchback from inside."

"I purchased a 2006 used Scion TC in 2008. I LOVED that car. I had no issues out of it at all. It was Silver 5 speed, handled perfectly. In 2011, we were hit with a hail storm that totaled it sitting in the driveway. I was devasted. I ended up purchasing a 2011 Scion TC, Cement 6 speed. I did notice a sound randomly in the dash two times in the 1 year and a half, but did not last long and Toyota noted it in my file. Unfortunately, I recently was in a collision were someone pulled out in front of me. It was a bigger SUV. From the look of my car, I should not have walked out of the accident. I was wearing my seatbelt thankfully and all my airbags deployed as they should. I walked away with minor bumps and bruises. I am now waiting for the total report so that I can purchase my 2013. Yes, the interior is plastic and could be better... but when it comes down to it. I don't care if my car inside is plastic [it is still nice and works great] as long as the outside does its job. It is a fantastic car. Heat and AC are both fantastic. The five star safety rating is well deserved! Love the room."

Love my tC

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pros: "Amazing exterior, good power, great sound system"

Cons: "Cheapy plastic used for interior finishings."

"I have had this car for several months now and I am loving it. I don't understand why all the professional reviews list performance as one of its cons -saying it doesnt match the cars sporty looks. So if the car didn't look so good, it would have a better performance rating? C'mon now! This car has more horse power and is faster 0-60 than ANY other car in the price range. It's not a sports car but it is quick and gets decent gas mileage- I get about 27mpg with pretty aggresive acceleration. The exterior looks amazing in my opinion. The sound system is great- better than any other car I test drove and almost as good as the BOSE system I had in my old Mercedes E350. Even though it looks like a coupe it is a hatchback so you can fold forward the back seats for TONS of cargo room. The interior materials are cheap plastic, I wish Scion would have spent another 500-1000 bucks to have some soft touch materials."

fun safe nice-looking car

By on Monday, January 07, 2013

Pros: "audio, body style, many awesome standard features!"

Cons: "rear view is slightly limited"

Just had a washing

"I just bought a 2013 tc in October 2012. I had it for a few months now and I really enjoy it. It is a really good looking car, audio is good enough you won't need any upgrades. I got the bespoke audio and it really makes the car look more sophisticated. It's quick and smooth ride make it fun to drive. Get the tint and spoiler and fog lights for a more aggressive look in my opinion. I often find myself just taking the tC out for a spin after its all clean and shiny."

Just had a washing

My Christmas present

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "great price for a great car"

"My husband got me the 2013 tc for Christmas. I am 57 yrs. old and have a few cars under my belt, but I can say that this one is the most fun by far. It rides and handles like a more expensive car. I love it. I love the look , the feel and just the whole package. It's an awesome little car."