2008 Scion tC

Based on 652 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Wish I test drove a few more.

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Awesome Sound, Good Design, great interior space"

Cons: "Blind Spots merging on highways, deep bucket seats"

"I bought a 2006 Scion, it is compact and has a lot of interior space, but the driving force of the car is the quality of sound it provides for music. I found this car most enjoyable when listening to music, sun roof open, windows down on my way to where ever.... however there are a lot of blind spots in the 2006 TC and when on the highway merging can be difficult if your a shorter person and skip over the basics. On that note I am 5'10 and my to rest my elbow out the window I actually need to lift my arm, so if you plan on driving this car and your shorter then 5'10 I suggest bring some phone books with you. Awesome side detail is that if you pull the back seat and passenger side seat I am able to fit my 10ft kayak in the car, all I do is use some rope to tie down the trunk to pinch it in. I would image the later versions of this car being fine tuned, and in that case I wish I waited to see how the TC turned out. After this ride I am going back to a truck."

Scion tc 2006

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pros: "Lots of space for the size car"

Cons: "Gas. Old be better"

"I like this car. Made a few upgrades intake muffler and lowered it. Handles we'll and got take off."

Best car I ever owned

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "price, fun to drive, safety, low cost of ownership"

Cons: "road noise"

"After owning the Saturn, Jetta and Saab, I finally found the most reliable and maintenance free car I ever owned. For a little hatchback has surprisingly a lot of cargo room. Decent pickup for the low-power engine but you'd never know it. Seats are incredibly comfortable even the rear seats. All seats cradle you like a race car driver. All I ever I had to do between 65k miles and 126k miles was basic brake maintenance and oil changes. Some minor rattles you can feel the road at high speeds but that's what's expected from stiff suspension. Safety is amazing and airbags are quick and surprisingly soft. Easy to walk away from without a scratch when you need to...I'll miss you :)"

I love my car

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cons: "Only plastic piece on the lift gate-breaks easy"

"I bought the 7 year warranty - but I should have saved my money - this car hasn't needed anything but tires in 7 years! I love to drive it and with the seats down - is better than any station wagon - you wouldn't believe what I have transported in this - a full sized 4 drawer file cabinet - just for starters. When I moved - I got 12 boxes on one layer."

I love my car

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cons: "Only plastic piece on the lift gate-breaks easy"