2007 Scion tC

Based on 674 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

solid car

By on Thursday, March 19, 2009

"this is a good car with solid handling peppy but powerless engine. Very fun on back roads, could use a lot more power on the highway."

Love It!

By on Saturday, September 6, 2008

"I have had my car for 3 plus years. I am a real estate agent and theres lots of room in the back for my signs. My husband is 6'2'' and he fits comfortably in the drivers seat. He drives a SUV so we take my car on road trips and long drives because of the good gas mileage. Getting ready to sell it to my 17 year old bro and he is thrilled. I see all kinds of people driving TC's, older gals, teenagers, business people like myself. It works for lots of lifestyles, love it love it love it!"

Great car!

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I own a 2008 Scion TC. It's the first brand new car I purchased. I love everything about this car. I find it very comfortable(haven't been on very long trips in it yet). It has great pick up for only being a four cylinder and also has great gas milage. I have almost 5k miles on it and nothing has gone wrong yet. I've read reviews on people saying things have gone wrong, maybe this year they have changed some things. I don't know. Overall, I love this car and I had looked at many cars(civic, jetta, cobalt, mazda3,), this was the best out of all, III think."

Great Vaule..Great Price...

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"The Tc is the best car for the money. It comes with every single airbag you want, including knee airbags. Cd player that plays everything:WMA, MP3, and has a aux for your ipod. Also has driver and passenger one touch up and down windows, which comes in handy. The comfort is average, about as confortable a a civic. Other then that I would recomend this vehicle to a friend. One other thing scion is big on aftermarket, so there is a ton of parts to make your scion original."

Awesome Car

By on Saturday, October 13, 2007

"I just purchased a black 2008 tC and love it. It is the best car i have owned. Great performance, and great power for being a 4cyl. Handles well in rough weather. Waiting to see how it handles in the snow. Gets great MPG. And what they have done to the 2008 is awesome."

By on Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"I love this car. This was the first car I ever bought brand new. It had five miles on it when we left the dealer and that was my test ride. The car has great power and great style. It scares me reading these reviews! I have had no problems at all with my TC. I was rearended twice with it by a Subaru Outback and I hit a Blazer in front of me and the subaru was hurting compared to my car it took the hit so well the police couldn't believe I was fine. And I was hit at 45 miles per hour and was at a dead stop! I hopped out no problem! Other than oil changes and services. I travel 110 miles a day to and from work so it takes a beating I have kept it Toyota certfied and have it maintains very well. I had a great dealership whom takes care of everything for me. The only small problems were the trunk shock went on me causing the trunk to not stay up and the same day it went the dealer and was fixed so the dealers have the parts and knowledge of them. Other than that I put new tires on the factory ones which were not cheap and front brakes like I said I drive far and I am an aggressive driver. It is great my mom is looking forward to inheriting it in a couple months. I would have bought another Scion but baby seats don't agree! A lexus 310 is next for my same toyota quality! I have had the car 2 years and 9 months and will keep the car when I buy my new car I love it that much! I have 65000 miles on it and going strong! No rattles No paint chipping. Sounds like some of these poor people got the bad one of the batch! Good luck fellow Scion riders and be safe!"

Way to go Scion

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"My tC is the first brand new vehicle I have ever owned and I'm glad I bought it. Although I was originally planning to use it for my job (at the time), I wish I would have opted for the manual trans. instead of the auto. Other than that, I believe the vehicle is top notch all the way. I have had no major repairs done on it aside from the transmission seal that needed to be replaced about 6 months after I bought it. But it's been fine since then. Plus, any of my co-workers that have ridden in the back seat will tell you how surprised they were with the amount of room they had, even with the front seats moved back almost as far as they can go. Since it is a small coupe though, long trips seem to take forever. Although it has a good ride and feel, you feel cramped after driving a couple hundred miles and just need to step out and stretch. Gas mileage is awesome, especially for a car with some kick to it. Right now, that means a lot! For me, the tC is the best model from Scion and I hope they continue to make more vehicles just like it!"

Best car I have had

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"I have had 24 brand new cars 13 of which were from 15 to 19 yrs old. my grandfather worked for GM but this scion tc is superbad all the options, and runs like a great import tuner with some mods done to it. if you have a chance to get one GET IT!!!!"

Nice...very nice

By on Sunday, July 1, 2007

"I had not heard much about Scion before getting my old car smashed by a trash truck! Afterwards, I was in the market for a fun, fuel effecient, and comfortable car. Luckily, I found the Scion tC. The car is quick, manuverable, and an incredible joy to drive. With the price tag attached to this great car, you can't beat the value. Buy now!"

I love my car

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cons: "Only plastic piece on the lift gate-breaks easy"

"I bought the 7 year warranty - but I should have saved my money - this car hasn't needed anything but tires in 7 years! I love to drive it and with the seats down - is better than any station wagon - you wouldn't believe what I have transported in this - a full sized 4 drawer file cabinet - just for starters. When I moved - I got 12 boxes on one layer."

I love my car

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cons: "Only plastic piece on the lift gate-breaks easy"

More comfortable seats then a Camry.

By on Monday, October 1, 2012

Pros: "Reasonable economy, winter perf."

Cons: "Only 27 mpg., 18" wheels fragile."

"2door Camry-like car. stiffer suspension. Changing to steel wheels makes it a better daily driver. Wife does not like the 2-door entry ease."

I LOVE my car!!!

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pros: "great price, cute, easy to drive, small"

Cons: "sometimes it can be too small for taller passenger"

"I absolutely love this car! I bought it when I was in high school and now I have it in college! It is small so I would recommend it for smaller girls or guys! it drives great and I have never had any problems with it!! Its so reliable! I hope to keep this car for a very long time!"

i love my scion!!

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "gas milege, easy on the eye"

Cons: "cheap interior, squeeky interior"

"I love this car so much. Gets fantastic gas mileage"

very good reliable car

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, reliable, sound system, fun to drive"

Cons: "poor tire quality"

"the car is very reliable and drives smoothly and packed with a great stock sound system. The only complaint i have is that one of the tires wore down very quickly especially on the inside tread. Other than that this car is fantanstic i have driven from sacramento to st. louis and from sac to seattle with no issues whatsoever."

First car

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "sporty and fun to drive"

"my 2006 scion tc is my first car and i absolutely love it! there are also a lot of aftermarket stuff for it so you can personalize it a ton. great room and quick car!"

I love my car!!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

"I love everything about my car. Would never want to sell or trade!"

Very pleased

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Pricing , dependable, quality, and fun"

Cons: "engine power, durability, back seat comfort"

"When buying this car i wanted something i could just make my own and put more money into it. With what i paid i got a very complete car with no need to do anything more to it . Very reliable , and gets to point a to point b with great gas mileage . the car warms up fast in the winter time and pulls its way through the snow . I also like how there are little to no blind spots in this car like most coupe "sports" cars . I really cant say anything negative about this car and the things i could complain about would come form a more expensive car !! 5 out of 5 is a very legit rating !"

Reliable, great gas mileage, overall wonderful car

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"I lived in the mountains of Colorado and since it's front wheel drive it did great in the snow - better than my husbands 4x4 Toyota Tacoma! Amaaazing gas mileage on long road trips. Incredibly reliable. I have never had a problem with it. The only annoyance is when there's a passenger it can be a bit small for them. But I'm 5'8" and it fits me well! Great car would highly recommend."

i LOVE my tc.

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "so much fun"

Cons: "not the greatest for bigger people"

"I bought my tc off of my cousin for a really good deal a few months ago and it was the best thing I have ever done in my life! other than the cigarette burns and broken trunk handle the car is in great condition. this car is soooo much fun to drive and has a ton of get up and go. if you want a fast sporty car that gets decent gas mileage and is very reliable the tc is the way to go! mine is also a manual and the clutch is different than others which I enjoy it makes it more fun."

Very safe car.

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Good handling, drives like a sports car."

Cons: "OEM tires are poor in snow."

"I owned a 2008 Scion Tc that got totaled by someone running a light. The car protected us fantastically. I immediately got a 2009 Tc."

Overall value it the best in its lineup.

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, good value, cheap maintenance,"

Cons: "Ride noise, doesn't ride smooth,"

"Best value for its original package. Ride quality is not as good after break in period, but it is still great for its price. Everything else like design and maintenance price can get no better. Touch and feel in the cabin is plastic, but hey it is a Toyota not a Lexus. What more can we expect? Most reliable engine in the Toyota line up. (My cousin, a Toyota mechanic told me.) It is a great car, and it is the only new car I bought. (I currently have 4 cars at home and had 6 other cars since 2004. Now I have a Lexus IS 300, 94 MR2 Turbo, a 95 Civic, and a 2010 Scion TC. This is the only new I bought.) Think about it."

I love my tC!

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Perfect Price, Great Looks, Fun!"

Cons: "highway drive noise"

My tC takes me skiing, lots of room in the hatch!!

"Best priced car for all that you get... I get lots of compliments on my car, from people who see it and from others who have riden in it"

My tC takes me skiing, lots of room in the hatch!!

Will be sad to get rid of it

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Interior style/space/reliability/cost to buy"

Cons: "tires are expensive"

"I have been somewhat rough on this car with many road trips and long work commutes and it has been amazing since day one. Beware for new owners of cars that have low profile tires they are expensive and you'll want to get ones with a warranty. My favorite things about this car are the interior that doesn't feel cheap and the hatchback that is unassuming... I have a 70lb. dog that has been able to travel comfortably whereever I take him. I just lay the back seats down and he loads up! (also great for moving large items anytime!) I was looking at a used acura tsx... but opted for a new scion back in 2006. I'm planning on trading in in December but recommend to any and all!!"

Really good vehicle overall.

By on Friday, October 7, 2011

Pros: "Gas, sporty, fast, interior, comfy, it's a toyota"

Cons: "Could be faster"

"I bought this car used with 74,000 miles on it, and it has been one of the best cars I have ever owned. Overall it's a really fun and reliable car to own. I have never had any problems with the car, drives great, and easy to maintain. Personally, I love this car, use it as my daily driver and I have no complaints about it."