2007 Scion tC

Based on 649 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Best hatchback coupe for the money

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "power, handling, price"

Cons: "two door"

"lives up to Toyota's excellence. Very well built."

No Regrets... Love this Car!!!!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Looks, Gas Mileage, Reliability... etc"

Cons: "I don't have any."

"I love this Car. I ordered it online and it was exactly what I wanted when I got it. I have been driving it for 7 years and have not had any problems with it. It is very reliable and efficient. I still get 27mpg average."

Great car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "drives well, good price"

Cons: "No updated features"

"Was one of the first to purchase this car back in 2004, loved it then, and still driving the same car with no major issues. I keep up with my maintenance as required and still driving strong."

Love this car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great fuel economy"

Cons: "Expensive to fix"

"Great, fun to drive and excellent fuel economy."

I love my scion

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, fun to modify overall just a fun car"

"I've had my scion tC for a few years now and til this day I still get excited when I get behind the wheel of my tC. The car's bucket seats are comfortable, and the car itself is so compact, I definitely love the dual moon/sun roof, its perfect for driving with all my windows opened during the summer, its a great cruise car, fun to modify and very easy to modify, I've replaced my 07 tail lights with the unlimited scion tyc tail lights and swapped the baged grills to de-badged grills, I love this car, its fun, and if you're creative theres so much you can do with the tC, I've seen it done. Also I find that the tC has a very unique look, which I like a lot. I've had a few maintenance done to the car since I've had it but nothing major, it's a car so there will be minor fixes and replacements here and there, I love the small back seat windows, as well as the hatch coupe style of the car, I wasn't a big fan of the long antenna so I replaced mine with a s2k 7inch antenna, which works perfectly. The think I love most about the tC is its very easy to customize it to whatever look you want, although I'm not a big fan of the 2nd generation, there isn't much you can do with those. Over all the scion tC is a great car, fun to work with, fun to drive I'd recommend it for anyone whose on a budget when purchasing a car and for anyone who likes to customize cars."

Amazing first car, I'm hooked on Scion.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Affordable, well equipped, fun to drive, reliable."

Cons: "The hatch handle/release tends to break, careful!"

"Bought the car new when I was 18. It's been everything to me. It's gotten me through a lot. You'd be surprised what a fun to drive, reliable car can do for your whole outlook and quality of life. My tC has never let me down, and has even led to friendships I wouldn't have discovered outside of the Scion community. I'm sadly looking to part with it in about two months, in order to get the newest member of the Scion family, the FR-S. I'm truely going to miss this great car, and I hope it's next owner takes care of it and loves it as much as I have. Go buy a Scion. You won't regret it."

Great car to own!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

"This car is incredible and it destroys the competition. The styling and functionality is great and it has a incredible amount of storage space for such a small car. I have actually fit more in my car than you can fit in a Chevy Colorado pick-up truck. The Scion brand Is very reliable and I suggest it to as many people as I can and always try and give the best reviews possible."

very good reliable car

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, reliable, sound system, fun to drive"

Cons: "poor tire quality"

"the car is very reliable and drives smoothly and packed with a great stock sound system. The only complaint i have is that one of the tires wore down very quickly especially on the inside tread. Other than that this car is fantanstic i have driven from sacramento to st. louis and from sac to seattle with no issues whatsoever."

Have had it for 3 years!

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "good price, fun to drive"

Cons: "paint chips"

"I have had my scion for three years and over those three years put about 45000 miles on it! It still drives great! It has never broke down. The only problem I have had are paint chips that need fixed up. Other than that she is great! Easy to park and fun to drive!"

GREAT PRICE LOVE MY CAR!

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "GREAT PRICE GREAT CAR"

"I LOVE THE LOOK AND I THINK ITS GREAT FOR THE PRICE... HAVENT HAD ONE ISSUE WITH IT AND I BOUGHT MY 09 TC IN 2008"

Good car.

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

"This car is pretty decent on gas mileage and it definately has the looks for the price. People come up to me all the time asking how much I paid for it and when I tell them about $10,000 they have a puzzled look on they're face thinking it was worth more like 20 or 30 grand. The only cons about this car are all minor; the sunroof rattles sometimes, paint chips easily (hood from rocks). It is also very comfortable but does not have much head room at all, so if your taller than about 5'9" you probably won't be comfortable driving this car."

Best psuedo budget car

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cons: "first gen had its problems, littles ones though..."

"Have no real major complaints other than its getting older and I have the new car bug! it still gets 30mpg highway and im at 100k miles and its going strong."

Awsome car!!!

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Gas, Price, fun to drive, reliable!"

Cons: "Warning lights blind you, not good in snow and mud"

"Bought Tc year ago and love it! Car has headers and an air intake system. I get around 35 miles per gallon. Car has plenty of power with upgrades. Couple things I don't care for are the warning dash lights need to be red so they don't blind you at night. Also doesn't do well in mud or snow. I have put almost 16k on the car since I bought it and hasn't given me a bit of trouble. Car is really fun to drive and very responsive. Easy to get into little places. For price this was the best car I could find! Almost made me feel like I was driving a new car and it was very cheep for the quality of the car!"

Great Car!!

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"TCs are great. This is my second one. It drives great, gas is great, I love just about everything about my car. I love the Ipod connect and the stero system. The TC also has alot of great safety features! My insurance actually dropped because of the safety of this car. My only complaint was that I felt it needed another gear because it whined so badly to shift again once Im in fifth. But what do you know, scion has already fixed that. They added another gear!! Good Buy!!"

A to B in style

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

"Easy to maintain, fun to drive vehicle. Very reliable and pretty good on gas."

First car

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "sporty and fun to drive"

"my 2006 scion tc is my first car and i absolutely love it! there are also a lot of aftermarket stuff for it so you can personalize it a ton. great room and quick car!"

I love my car!!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

"I love everything about my car. Would never want to sell or trade!"

Fun, sleek, comfortable and reliable

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great car"

Cons: "Back seat headroom is not for tall people"

"From the seats, stereo, driving, gas mileage, size and the style of this little car, safe driver. Love it and dont ever want to get rid of her unless its for a new Scion FR-S ;.)"

Perfect vehicle

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, huge trunk space for a coupe"

Cons: "None."

"I've had my tC for 4 years now and not had a single problem with it. Everyone always says how nice it is. Gas mileage is great since I drive a good distance every day. Standard sound system is better than a lot of upgraded systems I have heard. Plenty of cup holders. I just love it!"

Love this car

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "looks great, reliable, affordable"

Cons: "a few very minor manufacturer issues (see review)"

"THE GOOD For a small car this seems very large inside. The back seat looks hard to get into, but once you're in it's HUGE back there! The back seat also has it's own glass top, which passengers love. My tC has comfy seating, great engine power (5-sp manual trans), and all the conveniences of a much more expensive car. I love the flip up cover on the radio and the steering wheel controls too. THE BAD My car's hatchback lifts failed right after the warrantee expired, but it wasn't very expensive to have them replaced. In addition, the console lighting developed a short, which is a known issue in the Scion tC. OVERALL THE GOOD OUTWEIGHS THE BAD!"

Trunk mechanism is horrible!!!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"The trunk space is limited, plus the door latch for the trunk is horribly made. Mine has not popped off yet but it is clicking and sounds like it is not far from breaking off. I have seen other Tcs with duct tape holding the latch in place. Makes the car look horrible. When will Toyota recall this mechanism??? I hate having to use both hands to open my trunk; one on the latch and one under the door so the I am not lifting the trunk by the latch as you would with any other car. This car overall serves its function, but I would love to see the trunk issue resolved!!!"

best car ever!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "excellent gas mileage, fun to drive, very reliable"

"I love this car but we have moved to a VERY rural area and I would like a more "countrified" car. I will really hate to see it go....hmmmmm....maybe I'll keep it!"

LOVE LOVE LOVE

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, great looks, good price for the valu"

"This is the best car I have ever owned. Previously, I have owned a 1991 Chevy Cavalier Z24, then a 2000 Mercury Cougar V6, and now my Scion. I purchased it brand-new in 2008, and sadly some guy ran a red light and totaled my car. I am beyond upset, but hopefully I can purchase another Scion TC. This car was awesome!!"

Great Reliable Car!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Pros: It's made by Toyota so mechanically it's a great car. It has a timing chain instead of a timing belt so you don't have to worry about changing it out. The 5 speed manual is alot of fun to drive. Super cold A/C. I love the sunroof that covers the whole top of the car and flips open. Gets reasonable gas mileage approx 26 mpg on average. Comfortable and roomy yet sporty. I love the cupholders in the back seat. They are off to the sides and not in your way. I also love that I can get a sporty looking car that has 3 seatbelts in the back that all have sholder belts. I can fit all three of my kids in the back with my two oldest on the sides and the baby and his carseat in the middle. Cons: You can hear alot of road noise once you get up to highway speeds and it can be difficult to see out of when backing up. The black interior and glass top causes the car to get very warm inside if it's setting in the sun but the A/C cools it down fast. Overall I think this car is an amazing value and I love mine."

Very pleased

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Pricing , dependable, quality, and fun"

Cons: "engine power, durability, back seat comfort"

"When buying this car i wanted something i could just make my own and put more money into it. With what i paid i got a very complete car with no need to do anything more to it . Very reliable , and gets to point a to point b with great gas mileage . the car warms up fast in the winter time and pulls its way through the snow . I also like how there are little to no blind spots in this car like most coupe "sports" cars . I really cant say anything negative about this car and the things i could complain about would come form a more expensive car !! 5 out of 5 is a very legit rating !"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25