2007 Scion tC

Based on 672 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Perfect Car!!

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Great car for money."

"I love this car!!! I'm 6'6, and I fit perfectly and extremely comfortable in this car surprisingly. Runs smooth, quick and zippy. Great features, love the radio cover, easy maintenance, very customizable for cheap. Back seats are extremely comfortable as well. Just very little. Overall perfect car. Shakes a little bit when at lights, but nothing bad at all."

Great Reliable Car!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Pros: It's made by Toyota so mechanically it's a great car. It has a timing chain instead of a timing belt so you don't have to worry about changing it out. The 5 speed manual is alot of fun to drive. Super cold A/C. I love the sunroof that covers the whole top of the car and flips open. Gets reasonable gas mileage approx 26 mpg on average. Comfortable and roomy yet sporty. I love the cupholders in the back seat. They are off to the sides and not in your way. I also love that I can get a sporty looking car that has 3 seatbelts in the back that all have sholder belts. I can fit all three of my kids in the back with my two oldest on the sides and the baby and his carseat in the middle. Cons: You can hear alot of road noise once you get up to highway speeds and it can be difficult to see out of when backing up. The black interior and glass top causes the car to get very warm inside if it's setting in the sun but the A/C cools it down fast. Overall I think this car is an amazing value and I love mine."

Love My Tc!!!!

By on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, great handling, rear seats recline, roomy!!"

Cons: "Tall people have some difficulty sitting in the back seat!"

"It's so fun to drive. I love my manual powertrain!! So far for 52,000 miles, I haven't had to change my brakes and no mechanical problems!"

Best Car I've ever owned,

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pros: "Too many to mention."

Cons: "Long reach to the steering wheel for tall people."

"I'd like to say that it's the best car on the market dollar for dollar, but that's not doing it justice. I've had this car for 5 years and haven't had any issues at all. It still drives like new and I don't have any trouble driving it for a 12 hr drive cross country. I'm 46 yrs old, 6'2", 265 pounds, and I drive like I'm 16 with an attitude. It's not a Cadillac, but that's not what I bought it for. After changing tires to Goodyear Eagle GT's, it corners like it's on rails. The only thing I think could be improved is the steering wheel position as it's a reach for someone with the seat in the full back position. But, even with that, it's no problem to drive it like a race car for 12 hours."

Best car ever!

By on Thursday, March 25, 2010

"I'm not the typical Tc driver since I am a 32 year old, married female, but here I am- and I LOVE this car. It's the best car I've ever owned, most people can't believe it's already 4 years old since it handles like new, has no rattles and squeaks that come with used cars, and looks so sharp. It's super functional, whether I'm hauling the groceries, picking up family at the airport, or hauling my 3 large dogs around- this car never ceases to get comments "Wow- there IS a lot of room in there!" I once put a 7 foot Christmas tree, still boxed, in the car- with the hatch down, and 2 adults with ease. Show me another small hatch that can do that- with the Toyota reliability to back it up. Awesome- I hope I never have to give this car up- that will be a sad day indeed."

happy with car

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"I have been happy for what I got for the money. It offers a lot of features for the price you pay. The only thing I have hated about the car is cost of parts. It seems like everything I looked at needing to replace what at least twice the cost of other vehicles. For example, I had a crack in the windshield and it usually would have been around $500 to replace but on the tC the glass is cut very wierd (it slopes down on the passenger side) and the cost to replace was over $1000. I have learned to live with a cracked windshield. My friend bottomed my car out and the price to fix the plastic clips securing the bumper were way to pricey so I learned to live with the bumper sticking out (no one but me notices it though) There are numerous issues like these. I will admit that I am rough on cars so I do not place any fault on Toyota for these but I believe when they make cars they really need to think of replacement parts. I again think this is a great car for the money just hate that everything is so expensive if you need to replace or repait anything."

70,000 miles

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2009

"2005 scion. so far 70,000 miles and no p;roblems at all. I wasted money on getting the extended warranty because I have only had to do oil changes and wiper blades on this thing."

Good But Pretty Average

By on Friday, January 02, 2009

"I bought this car used in 2006 but it was pretty new (only one year old) and low mileage. It had barely been touched. Mechanically, Ive had absolutely no problems with it. It's held up well. Also, it drives really well- good acceleration. Pretty good mileage. I think the only problem I have with it is it's interior quality. The black interior requires a lot of maintenance. Also, the sterio area scratches easily and isn't the best quality. Overall, I would say this car is good and is worth the money but I wouldn't call it excellent."

Great All-In-One Car!

By on Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Bought mine last year, new, and love it. You can customize it to your likes, with tons of aftermarket and factory parts available. It already comes with great features and lots for luxury. Very reliable engine, have 26K miles on it so far, and runs the same as when I bought it."

Great car for 17k

By on Monday, September 15, 2008

"I bought my 2008 TC new in August 08. There are many good things about this car: A feature-packed car for the cost. iPod control is good, but not while driving. VVT-i engine is powerful and smooth. Fairly quiet for a sporty car. Rear-seat passengers get decent legroom. Looks great. But a couple of issues to know going in: The subwoofer ouput can't be reduced very far without fading out the front speakers. The hatchback divider will gouge the thin fabric of the C-pillar if removed too many times. Mileage in the mid-20s is low for a car this small. Silver painted console pieces scratch easily."