2007 Scion tC

Based on 667 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

not my idea of a great car.

By on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pros: "I guess its ok."

Cons: "just has no class."

"Nothing beats my mitsubitchi eclipse! Had 2 both stick shifts.they were leased. When the lease was up they wanted an unreasonable amount of money. So I saw the scion in 08 and bought it.its ok but not my favorite."

2007 Scion tC :)

By on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pros: "very quick, drives great, enough room for luggage"

Cons: "Not tall people friendly"

My beauty!

"I've wanted a Scion tC ever since I was 18! I've always loved the look of them. Finally, in February thanks to my JellyBean aka Ford Escort losing its clutch, I got to purchase my very own Scion tC! I absolutely love it! I've gotten so many compliments on my car. It's used, but wasn't driven very long. You can tell the owner of the car before me took good care and put a lot of money into it. I originally was deciding between the Mazda rx-8 and the Scion tC. Had my mind set on the Mazda, but my gut was set on the scion. Definitely made the best decision by going with the tC, especially after researching the rx-8 :-/ my only complaint about my Scion tC....is that since I have 2 kids, one in a booster, the other in a convertible seat....the convertible seat sits behind the passenger..,and so because of the age of my child the seat has to be leaned back as far as possible. My hubby is 6'2 and doesn't ride very comfortably. His legs are scrunched up and his head is basically pressed against the roof of the car unless I have the moonroof open. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone! :)"

My beauty!

solid, reliable, fun.

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pros: "looks good, zippy, good mpg, built to last"

Cons: "2 door vehicles can be inconvenient."

"owner for 8 years, i bought this car new in 2007, for many years i drove over 100 miles per day, never had any problems at all. still has original battery and spark plugs, for the most part scion uses parts that make this car built to last and minimal maintenance. 6th year of ownership i needed new shocks. we have tons of pot holes in mass. 7th year i needed to replace the alternator which cost me about $130 at auto parts store. (it would have costed about $800 for dealership to do it.) some corky things: some times the moonroof button would act up, i would have to tap it a few times to close. and sometimes moonroof would not seal shut and would whistle on highway speeds. also trunk rattles at about 150k miles. not bad though. this car has been reliable and fun to drive, very quick, excellent acceleration, stick shift makes it zippy when you need it. and can get about 30 mpg on highway. snow tires are a must in winter and makes a huge difference in snow. if i went back in time i would buy it again, although an AWD vehicle would be nice like a subaru, but im not sure it would be as reliable as the tC toyota parts."

Good on gas

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "gas miilage, stylish"

Cons: "craftsmanship"

"Nice style, dependable. Could have been made with better quality. Interior falls apart (carpet, seat belts,trim,fabric) and not very comfortable for long driving. Perfect commute car good gas millage. Would be a good first car for someone young."

I absolutely love this car

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

"It has power to get out of the way if needed. Great on gas mileage, stereo sounds great, and is dependable. The only issue with the 07 is the clutch. Sometimes its been known that a spring on the flywheel breaks. I changed the clutch and its good now but mechanic said that year is typical for that. Otherwise it is awesome I have friends who own them to and they love them too. Mine is a release edition numbered 2277 out of 2500 too. I love the sliding sun roof with the back seat moon roof to so my passengers can see out too. Best car I have owned so far."

Excellent car!!!

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "Sporty, reliable, luxury without the luxury price."

"If you are looking for a nice reliable sporty car the Scion Tc is a great option. I bought this car used 5 years ago and it has been the best car I've ever had. Other than routine maintenance I've only had to replace the alternator and I've never had any other problems out of it. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone and if you are thinking about getting one do it because seriously nothing else compares!!"

Great car

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "reliability"

Cons: "less warmth during winter driving."

"Its an excellent car, reliable and strong on the roads. Ideal for the free ways. Wish it warms up faster during winter driving"

reliable, sporty drive

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "good value , only oil changes , normal maintenance"

Cons: "nylon seat material color fades with time"

"Sporty, easy handling on the road, great pick up with manual shift and fun to drive. Engine is flawless, no fail . Electronics in vehicle very good, power moon roof, windows always work. Reliable and enjoyable ride."

Solid & Reliable

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "Lots of standard features for the money."

Cons: "Paint quality could be better."

"I have had this car since it was new. The only problems I have had are having to replace the drivers front tire a few times due to improper alignment from the factory, O2 sensor went out at about 85,000 miles (approx. $350 to replace at the dealer), rear hatch handle/latch bracket broke off (Toyota recall and fixed for free, even after warranty was way over). The paint(black)on the back hatch has faded prematurely, the rest of the car still looks as you would expect for a car this age, almost like new. But nothing else at all, not a sticky switch, not a interior seam separating, absolutely nothing. I'm very happy with it considering how reasonably priced it was."

Nothing I Would Change About This Car

By on Sunday, October 12, 2014

"This car has been the best little car. I love the features: it has a great stereo system, moonroof, power windows and locks, auxiliary jack and cruise control. It gets great gas mileage, is fun to drive and a perfect size for my needs. My tc is getting high in mileage but has retained its value well and the repairs I have had to make have been very reasonably priced. There is nothing I would change about this car."