2007 Scion tC

Based on 670 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

I love this car so much!

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, RELIABLE, would buy again"

Cons: "mpg is so so, kinda small backseat"

"I have owned this car since I bought it used with 30K miles. I LOVE this car, it now has almost 200,000 miles and has never once left me stranded or broken down on the side of the road. Before owning this car I drove a big pickup but had to give it up because of gas prices. I loved it from the start. When I first bought it, if you stepped on the gas it would literally make your head head the headrest. I love the sunroof. I have made many long journeys in this car and it has been a great, reliable car. The brakes are a bit finicky BUT if you stick to genuine Toyota parts or OEM standard parts you will be OK. This car definitely does not like cheap replacement parts, haha. Even now with 195k miles, I cam still pass newer cars going up a mountain with no problem. Drives like a dream on the freeway and it so much fun to drive, even in traffic. This car is an excellent example of Toyota's legendary reliability!"

Great car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "drives well, good price"

Cons: "No updated features"

"Was one of the first to purchase this car back in 2004, loved it then, and still driving the same car with no major issues. I keep up with my maintenance as required and still driving strong."

I love my scion

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, fun to modify overall just a fun car"

"I've had my scion tC for a few years now and til this day I still get excited when I get behind the wheel of my tC. The car's bucket seats are comfortable, and the car itself is so compact, I definitely love the dual moon/sun roof, its perfect for driving with all my windows opened during the summer, its a great cruise car, fun to modify and very easy to modify, I've replaced my 07 tail lights with the unlimited scion tyc tail lights and swapped the baged grills to de-badged grills, I love this car, its fun, and if you're creative theres so much you can do with the tC, I've seen it done. Also I find that the tC has a very unique look, which I like a lot. I've had a few maintenance done to the car since I've had it but nothing major, it's a car so there will be minor fixes and replacements here and there, I love the small back seat windows, as well as the hatch coupe style of the car, I wasn't a big fan of the long antenna so I replaced mine with a s2k 7inch antenna, which works perfectly. The think I love most about the tC is its very easy to customize it to whatever look you want, although I'm not a big fan of the 2nd generation, there isn't much you can do with those. Over all the scion tC is a great car, fun to work with, fun to drive I'd recommend it for anyone whose on a budget when purchasing a car and for anyone who likes to customize cars."

Great car, with little cons...

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I have owned my tC since September of 06, and I really like it but it does have a few cons. For example, I am 6'2'' and it is sometimes irritating when my head hits the roof. The engine also just lacks a little bit of power when accelerating. It seems like sometimes it holds back when initially accelerating, but once it gains it's momentum, it's great. Another annoyance, is the fact that the cabin gets very loud while driving highways speeds. If you blast the stereo, it's less noticeable, but it does make conversation with your passengers a little difficult. The only mechanical problem I've had is the back lighting behind the tachometer went out, which scion replaced. I do really love the car. The buying experience was not the least bit painful, and the price for what you get was amazing. It's very stylish and has great appeal. It's also very reliable, has low maintenance costs, and good fuel economy. It is a great and fun to car to drive! I especially love the futuristic styling with the Toyota reliability. I love my tC!!!"

best car ever

By on Monday, November 05, 2007

"i bought the extended warranty and it was a waste of money because absolutely nothing has gone wrong with the car. i've had it since november of '04 and 75,000 miles later no problems at all!"