2007 Scion tC

Based on 665 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

solid, reliable, fun.

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pros: "looks good, zippy, good mpg, built to last"

Cons: "2 door vehicles can be inconvenient."

"owner for 8 years, i bought this car new in 2007, for many years i drove over 100 miles per day, never had any problems at all. still has original battery and spark plugs, for the most part scion uses parts that make this car built to last and minimal maintenance. 6th year of ownership i needed new shocks. we have tons of pot holes in mass. 7th year i needed to replace the alternator which cost me about $130 at auto parts store. (it would have costed about $800 for dealership to do it.) some corky things: some times the moonroof button would act up, i would have to tap it a few times to close. and sometimes moonroof would not seal shut and would whistle on highway speeds. also trunk rattles at about 150k miles. not bad though. this car has been reliable and fun to drive, very quick, excellent acceleration, stick shift makes it zippy when you need it. and can get about 30 mpg on highway. snow tires are a must in winter and makes a huge difference in snow. if i went back in time i would buy it again, although an AWD vehicle would be nice like a subaru, but im not sure it would be as reliable as the tC toyota parts."

Good on gas

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "gas miilage, stylish"

Cons: "craftsmanship"

"Nice style, dependable. Could have been made with better quality. Interior falls apart (carpet, seat belts,trim,fabric) and not very comfortable for long driving. Perfect commute car good gas millage. Would be a good first car for someone young."

I absolutely love this car

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

"It has power to get out of the way if needed. Great on gas mileage, stereo sounds great, and is dependable. The only issue with the 07 is the clutch. Sometimes its been known that a spring on the flywheel breaks. I changed the clutch and its good now but mechanic said that year is typical for that. Otherwise it is awesome I have friends who own them to and they love them too. Mine is a release edition numbered 2277 out of 2500 too. I love the sliding sun roof with the back seat moon roof to so my passengers can see out too. Best car I have owned so far."

Excellent car!!!

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "Sporty, reliable, luxury without the luxury price."

"If you are looking for a nice reliable sporty car the Scion Tc is a great option. I bought this car used 5 years ago and it has been the best car I've ever had. Other than routine maintenance I've only had to replace the alternator and I've never had any other problems out of it. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone and if you are thinking about getting one do it because seriously nothing else compares!!"

Great car

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "reliability"

Cons: "less warmth during winter driving."

"Its an excellent car, reliable and strong on the roads. Ideal for the free ways. Wish it warms up faster during winter driving"