2006 Scion tC

Based on 661 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Great car

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "reliability"

Cons: "less warmth during winter driving."

"Its an excellent car, reliable and strong on the roads. Ideal for the free ways. Wish it warms up faster during winter driving"

reliable, sporty drive

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "good value , only oil changes , normal maintenance"

Cons: "nylon seat material color fades with time"

"Sporty, easy handling on the road, great pick up with manual shift and fun to drive. Engine is flawless, no fail . Electronics in vehicle very good, power moon roof, windows always work. Reliable and enjoyable ride."

Solid & Reliable

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "Lots of standard features for the money."

Cons: "Paint quality could be better."

"I have had this car since it was new. The only problems I have had are having to replace the drivers front tire a few times due to improper alignment from the factory, O2 sensor went out at about 85,000 miles (approx. $350 to replace at the dealer), rear hatch handle/latch bracket broke off (Toyota recall and fixed for free, even after warranty was way over). The paint(black)on the back hatch has faded prematurely, the rest of the car still looks as you would expect for a car this age, almost like new. But nothing else at all, not a sticky switch, not a interior seam separating, absolutely nothing. I'm very happy with it considering how reasonably priced it was."

Nothing I Would Change About This Car

By on Sunday, October 12, 2014

"This car has been the best little car. I love the features: it has a great stereo system, moonroof, power windows and locks, auxiliary jack and cruise control. It gets great gas mileage, is fun to drive and a perfect size for my needs. My tc is getting high in mileage but has retained its value well and the repairs I have had to make have been very reasonably priced. There is nothing I would change about this car."

Overall a great choice for the price

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Looks, runs, drives, feels, and performs great"

Cons: "Quality could be better"

"I bought this car March 2014 with 57,000 miles. Now with 65,000, I feel it's time to write a review. Overall I love this car. You get the reliability of a toyota but you get the style of the scion. Comfort is amazing with the seats, great support, the blind spots aren't bad, stock stereo is good. I have the flint mica color and it shines great! However no car is perfect and this one isn't either. My biggest complaint: the wheels. No, I don't mean the look and style. I think we can all agree these wheels look awesome but the quality is terrible. I live in mass and potholes are a part of life here (sigh) and I've bent TWO WHEELS in the past 6 months.. Mind you, its not even winter yet... So I decided to pick up a set of 4 stock wheels and tires for $200 and that basically solved that problem! The other issue is it's a cheap tc. What this means is the interior may look cool, but it's cheap. Plastic everywhere. Bad quality wheels. Remember this is an 18k car new so you can't complain because you signed up for this. So do i like this car? No. I love it. It's extremely reliable aside the wheels, gets 28 mpg all day long mixed driving, looks mint, drives even better, and people with 150k al say they replace a clutch at most. I'm looking foreward to at least 2 more years with this car, and maybe more if it lets me. Hope this helps"