2005 Scion tC

Based on 657 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Wish I test drove a few more.

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Awesome Sound, Good Design, great interior space"

Cons: "Blind Spots merging on highways, deep bucket seats"

"I bought a 2006 Scion, it is compact and has a lot of interior space, but the driving force of the car is the quality of sound it provides for music. I found this car most enjoyable when listening to music, sun roof open, windows down on my way to where ever.... however there are a lot of blind spots in the 2006 TC and when on the highway merging can be difficult if your a shorter person and skip over the basics. On that note I am 5'10 and my to rest my elbow out the window I actually need to lift my arm, so if you plan on driving this car and your shorter then 5'10 I suggest bring some phone books with you. Awesome side detail is that if you pull the back seat and passenger side seat I am able to fit my 10ft kayak in the car, all I do is use some rope to tie down the trunk to pinch it in. I would image the later versions of this car being fine tuned, and in that case I wish I waited to see how the TC turned out. After this ride I am going back to a truck."

Scion tc 2006

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pros: "Lots of space for the size car"

Cons: "Gas. Old be better"

"I like this car. Made a few upgrades intake muffler and lowered it. Handles we'll and got take off."

Best car I ever owned

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "price, fun to drive, safety, low cost of ownership"

Cons: "road noise"

"After owning the Saturn, Jetta and Saab, I finally found the most reliable and maintenance free car I ever owned. For a little hatchback has surprisingly a lot of cargo room. Decent pickup for the low-power engine but you'd never know it. Seats are incredibly comfortable even the rear seats. All seats cradle you like a race car driver. All I ever I had to do between 65k miles and 126k miles was basic brake maintenance and oil changes. Some minor rattles you can feel the road at high speeds but that's what's expected from stiff suspension. Safety is amazing and airbags are quick and surprisingly soft. Easy to walk away from without a scratch when you need to...I'll miss you :)"

Cons: "Only plastic piece on the lift gate-breaks easy"

"I bought the 7 year warranty - but I should have saved my money - this car hasn't needed anything but tires in 7 years! I love to drive it and with the seats down - is better than any station wagon - you wouldn't believe what I have transported in this - a full sized 4 drawer file cabinet - just for starters. When I moved - I got 12 boxes on one layer."

Cons: "Only plastic piece on the lift gate-breaks easy"

Bought both my teenage girls a TC

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

"Bought my 17 year old a 2005 with 60k miles on it for Christmas. 2 years later buying my other daughter a 2006 with 80k miles. Both my girls LOVE these cars. I would highly recommend the TC? (It's also fun to drive for us Moms)."

Great car for young drivers

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "looks, stereo, features, sunroof, fun to drive"

Cons: "minor issues, road noise, horsepower"

"This is my first car and I absolutely love it. Mine is a 2005 scion tc release series 1.0 and it is a gorgeous car. The interior is also quite nice and I love the seats and the features. This car is definitely not a race car/sports car, but I didn't get it for that reason. I just wanted a reliable car that's somewhat fun to drive to get me through high school and college and this car is perfect. 5 spd manual is great. I had some problems with the hatch and it wouldn't stay open so we had to replace some parts but that's a minor issue. I would definitely recommend this car."

I love this car so much!

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, RELIABLE, would buy again"

Cons: "mpg is so so, kinda small backseat"

"I have owned this car since I bought it used with 30K miles. I LOVE this car, it now has almost 200,000 miles and has never once left me stranded or broken down on the side of the road. Before owning this car I drove a big pickup but had to give it up because of gas prices. I loved it from the start. When I first bought it, if you stepped on the gas it would literally make your head head the headrest. I love the sunroof. I have made many long journeys in this car and it has been a great, reliable car. The brakes are a bit finicky BUT if you stick to genuine Toyota parts or OEM standard parts you will be OK. This car definitely does not like cheap replacement parts, haha. Even now with 195k miles, I cam still pass newer cars going up a mountain with no problem. Drives like a dream on the freeway and it so much fun to drive, even in traffic. This car is an excellent example of Toyota's legendary reliability!"

luv it

By on Monday, August 05, 2013

Pros: "cute fast and dependable"

Cons: "no room to take suitcases"

"I have never had a problem it stops on a dime you can go around turns so easy it runs fast and smooth it is a very safe car with lots of little things inside for conveniance love the radio I love every thing about it .no room for a large purse"