2014 Scion iQ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,554 - $15,139.

10/5.8

8.3

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

Surprised By The Pep!!

By on Friday, October 05, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Peppy! Very Sporty!! Super Affordable!!"

Cons: "Wish There Was More Room For Passengers"

"Oh my goodness!! I test drove one of these cuties last week and I am in the process of buying one! It handles well and it has lots of pep. I have a larger Toyota (SUV) and my larger vehicle takes longer to get up and go than this little vehicle. The gas mileage is a huge deciding factor for me. Going from what I am currently getting (14 MPG) to close to 40 MPG is going to be a huge savings. I have no doubts regarding the quality of anything made from Toyota. I have owned Toyota my entire life and would not own anything else. The longevity and dependability of Scion and Toyota is a comfort. The safety airbags are great too! More airbags in this car than in my SUV. The warranty is great too! Can't wait for my little car to come in so that I can drive it home! Small is "in" and big is out!!!"

Happy

By on Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Great Mileage, Conversation Starter"

Cons: "No Center Armrest, No cruise."

"Im mid 50s, 6 foot and better than 200 lbs and this car fits me fine! I've never had a car that was more fun to drive! People watch me get out of it, and immediately walk over and look at the inside of the car. I can see it on their face. You got out of that? Kids are grown up and gone, Just me, the wife, and a big old dog. We have a new Subaru Forester as well. I figured we'd take the Forester on our weekend getaways, but almost always take the IQ. I put the rear seats down the day I bought it. So, every morning, I open the rear hatch, toss my briefcase in the back, and drive to work. I pay zero attention to the economy guage, I just drive the way I want to. The average MPG is almost always 35, and, if we go for a lazy cruise into the mountains, sometimes it averages 37 MPG. Only thing its missing is a center armrest and cruise. I suppose those will be available soon."

Smart Choice for a day to day car!!!

By on Monday, August 06, 2012

Pros: "It is all I expected it to be and more"

Cons: "I wish it came in Manual Transmission."

"Last November I was in London and saw the Cygnet [Aston Martin's version] at Harrod's Men's Dept. Ask if I could have that unit shipped and they laughed. Last February, we went to Chicago Auto Show and saw this car at the Scion Exhibit. Immediately captured my attention since we were looking for a day to day car to run errands, and save mileage in the sports car. So we went in for a drive test, researched the unit extensively online and biught one in Apil 23, 2012. Took it on a road trip to Utah from Chicago with the Dog and luggage, the three of us. Our Dog, 40 lbs SCWT. We had a great time and we only spent around 220 on gas!!!!! Overall, this is an amazing little car. Performs very well and it is roomy inside. I like my alloy wheels, and rear spoiler plus a couple more interior accessories. Before passing judgement on the car, go for a test drive. And bring some friends along for the ride."

PERFECT BROOKLYN CAR.

By on Thursday, May 10, 2012

"This car has changed my life. I NEVER have to worry about finding street parking! It's UNBELIEVABLE. Plus it's great on gas. This is THE perfect city car - whether driving in the city or on the Turnpike. It's not small on the inside. And it's surprisingly peppy -- way more solid than I expected. My former cars were Volvos and I'm very picky. This is a great vehicle. It's not luxe per se, but it's a remarkable piece of engineering. It's like a whole new species of transportation - somewhere between a full-sized car and a Vespa."

Good fun at 33 mpg

By on Sunday, May 06, 2012

Pros: "Fun,roomy up front,good footing at hwy speeds"

Cons: "Noise level on harsh roads"

"Coming up on three months and 2500 miles Car performs great in the flats with little reaction from on coming trucks. Could use better insulating for the cabin due to noise level on rough roads. Be it buzzen about town or zipping out on the interstate it delivers 33mpg."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next