2014 Scion iQ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,477 - $15,065.

10/5.8

8.4

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

I have the best iQ in town!

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "small sexy car, great gas saver, fun to drive!"

Cons: "Needs a better headlamp inside the car"

Out with the old...In with the New

"I absolutly love my new Scion iQ! My reasoning for buy this awsome car was sourly based on the size and gas mileage! After I test drove it for the first time I fell in love! The EPA was 37 but when driving to work today my average was 47.9. Can't beat that! I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a small compact car, that is fun to drive, will save you on gas, some may call is sexy, but overall it is one great car!"

Out with the old...In with the New

Fun to drive, responsive transmission, best u-turn

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Bluetooth, Still 4 Seater"

Cons: "No Central Armrest even optional"

"I live in Las Vegas.I also own VW Jetta 2011.I bought Scion IQ month ago with 5000 miles on it orange color.Very easy car to drive at the trafic,mine does 35 mpg,my style of driving is pretty fast,i get compliments all the time.The feel of the car is really tight.Sporty steering wheel is awesome.I Paid $16000 out of the door price, i was trying to find mini cooper for the same money,and only u can find is a dead animal from Mini with 50000 miles.Nice Mini cost like 20000.People complain that Scion IQ has Engine noise at the startup when you r standing outside.I test drove a lot of Minis so guys try to turn on the engine and stand outside the Mini, it sounds like trash can is turning over, not only at startup.And thats normal because u cant hear that disaster from inside, but anyways Mini is really nice,it depends if you have money to fix it, go for it. Scion = Toyota no questions about reliability, so i dont think about my future visits to the mechanics and for me its important becuse its a second car and i dont want pain from it. Also I am tired from questions about safety, i say go on the youtube and check it out. The funny thing ,most of them from Mini owners.:)))"

What the heck is that?

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

Pros: "Cute, great on gas, fun to drive"

Cons: "no glove compartment, no arm rest, no spare tire!"

"Once you get past EVERYBODY staring at you the IQ is really fun to drive. I get 41 miles to a gallon and that's combination highway/country roads and mountains. It rides very nice however if you catch a crack in the road it will throw you. I have to keep both hands on the wheel at all times. I probably should anyway but I'm trying to give you a visual. Not having a glove compartment totally stinks, you don't realize how much you need one until its gone. My husband is 5'11 so on the taller side and even with his seat pushed all the way back he's very uncomforable. There is no trunk.. at all which makes a grocery trip a puzzle. Overall the car is really fun to drive if your a small/short person and maybe have another small short person riding in the front seat with you. Forget trying to go flea marketing or shopping...there's no room. I have this as my only form of transportation and its very inconvient. If this is a play car then by all means its awesome and fun to drive...not to mention its wicked cute:)"

fat man lil car

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "can turn around anywere"

Cons: "should be faster than 105mph"

"cool looking fun to drive anywere i had my car about 5 months . great on gas handles pretty good . i also did some upgrades like the cold air filter adds 3/5 more mpg and the 2 12inch infinity subwoofers give it a great stereo sound to cover the road noise. did i also mention im 6ft 400lbs and i fit just fine and comfy . got about 10,000 miles already waiting for snow to fall and see how much fun im gunna have"

Surprised By The Pep!!

By on Friday, October 05, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Peppy! Very Sporty!! Super Affordable!!"

Cons: "Wish There Was More Room For Passengers"

"Oh my goodness!! I test drove one of these cuties last week and I am in the process of buying one! It handles well and it has lots of pep. I have a larger Toyota (SUV) and my larger vehicle takes longer to get up and go than this little vehicle. The gas mileage is a huge deciding factor for me. Going from what I am currently getting (14 MPG) to close to 40 MPG is going to be a huge savings. I have no doubts regarding the quality of anything made from Toyota. I have owned Toyota my entire life and would not own anything else. The longevity and dependability of Scion and Toyota is a comfort. The safety airbags are great too! More airbags in this car than in my SUV. The warranty is great too! Can't wait for my little car to come in so that I can drive it home! Small is "in" and big is out!!!"