2013 Scion iQ

8.4

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Love my iQ

By on Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Pros: "Nimble, fun to drive, good gas mileage, cute!"

Cons: "Dome light too dim"

"Have had my iQ for 1.5 years, no complaint at all! I knew it was a compact car when I got it, I was pleasantly surprised at how spacious it was inside. It fits me, my husband, and our 55-lb dog perfectly! No problem with the CVT, we are on a highway once or twice a week, it keeps up with traffic just fine, we don't find the engine any louder than the Elantra we had in the past. It averages 37 mpg for us(our commutes are short). Have no hesitation in getting another iQ in the future!"

Love it..

By on Wednesday, May 06, 2015

"Has some road noise when on the highway,,,but we rarely go on the highway......so it is the perfect car for my husband and me. Plenty of storage for our shopping needs and luggage when we decide to take a trip. Plenty of room for 2 people,,easy to get into and out of...room for 1 adult in the back,,but really not two...two kids would be ok. We leave the back seats down 99% of the time. Great gas mileage, easy to park & fun to drive. We are very pleased with the car,,have had it since Feb 2012. Would recommend to anyone that can use a 2 person car,,and needs room for groceries, luggage, etc. We had a Miata,,it had no space for anything but us."

Most fun, cute cute cute.

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good price for the value, gas"

Cons: "no glove compartment"

"Love the car. I have read the "mixed" reviews, but based on driving for 200 miles - it is a fun car, interior is very good, seats comfy, good basic transportation, good gas miles 36 mpg so far, no complaints. Have heard reports of interior noise - not so. Refs up from 0 with a little noise but then settles in. Lovely, fun car."

Very Impressed

By on Friday, April 05, 2013

Pros: "Driver and passenger leg and body space."

Cons: "Doesn't come in a manual transmission"

"I was skeptical of how the IQ would handle on snow and ice due to the short wheel base. I live in an area where there is plenty of 'winter driving' hazards but my IQ breezed through the icy, snowy, cold roads just like it was a larger sedan. I average 38 mgp during the winter months(and that is with warming it up before driving) and am at 43+ average with the warmer weather. It is amazing how much I can put in the back hatch too!! I highly recommend this little car if you are looking for an economical way to get around and don't need to always carry a 3rd passenger...Although my 17 and 16 yr old kids do fit in the back seat for short distances, it wouldn't be the greatest comfort for long drives (50+ miles). I never hesitate taking my IQ somewhere."

I have the best iQ in town!

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "small sexy car, great gas saver, fun to drive!"

Cons: "Needs a better headlamp inside the car"

Out with the old...In with the New

"I absolutly love my new Scion iQ! My reasoning for buy this awsome car was sourly based on the size and gas mileage! After I test drove it for the first time I fell in love! The EPA was 37 but when driving to work today my average was 47.9. Can't beat that! I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a small compact car, that is fun to drive, will save you on gas, some may call is sexy, but overall it is one great car!"

Out with the old...In with the New

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion iQ near Honolulu. See local deals