2012 Scion iQ

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Most fun, cute cute cute.

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good price for the value, gas"

Cons: "no glove compartment"

"Love the car. I have read the "mixed" reviews, but based on driving for 200 miles - it is a fun car, interior is very good, seats comfy, good basic transportation, good gas miles 36 mpg so far, no complaints. Have heard reports of interior noise - not so. Refs up from 0 with a little noise but then settles in. Lovely, fun car."

Fantastic car for city driving.

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "MPG, parking, turning, effecient as a 2 seater"

Cons: "no nicnac space, ineffecient int. lighting"

"MPG is 47 with AC off, 38 with Ac on. My driving is 50/50 highway/city. Shortest turning circle in the industry. Negotiating parking lots and making U-turn's are a snap. Adequate power, excellent rear vision, great maneuverability, large front passenger space. With back seat down, very efficient cargo space. Needs better interior lighting, cruise control and center arm rest. Short length makes for extra space in garage."

fat man lil car

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "can turn around anywere"

Cons: "should be faster than 105mph"

"cool looking fun to drive anywere i had my car about 5 months . great on gas handles pretty good . i also did some upgrades like the cold air filter adds 3/5 more mpg and the 2 12inch infinity subwoofers give it a great stereo sound to cover the road noise. did i also mention im 6ft 400lbs and i fit just fine and comfy . got about 10,000 miles already waiting for snow to fall and see how much fun im gunna have"

Exactly what I wanted out of a city vehicle

By on Friday, November 13, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, roomy for a small car"

Cons: "No spare tire, scary to drive in icy weather"

"I purchased my scion IQ when I started working a job that required travel in the city every day. It gets about 36 mpg all around but does a little better on trips that are 1+ hrs on the highway. I have also been able to make it up sandy rugged country driveways without a problem. The interior is roomy enough for me and i've been able to drive 4 adults in the vehicle a short distance without too much complaint! The car has been very reliable mechanically. The only cons I would list are that there is only one cup holder inbetween the two front seats and that there is not room for a spare tire on the vehicle."

Surprised By The Pep!!

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Peppy! Very Sporty!! Super Affordable!!"

Cons: "Wish There Was More Room For Passengers"

"Oh my goodness!! I test drove one of these cuties last week and I am in the process of buying one! It handles well and it has lots of pep. I have a larger Toyota (SUV) and my larger vehicle takes longer to get up and go than this little vehicle. The gas mileage is a huge deciding factor for me. Going from what I am currently getting (14 MPG) to close to 40 MPG is going to be a huge savings. I have no doubts regarding the quality of anything made from Toyota. I have owned Toyota my entire life and would not own anything else. The longevity and dependability of Scion and Toyota is a comfort. The safety airbags are great too! More airbags in this car than in my SUV. The warranty is great too! Can't wait for my little car to come in so that I can drive it home! Small is "in" and big is out!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion iQ near Honolulu. See local deals