2012 Scion iQ

8.3

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Cute car that served it's purpose

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Cute car"

Cons: "no power, noisy, drives like a go-cart"

"This car served it's purpose -- a low cost emergency replacement vehicle. Additionally, it convinced me of one thing for certain... I will NEVER own a car with a CVT again. It has zero power in the 30-50 MPH range which makes merging into highway traffic a challenge. At highway speeds the engine is running at 4K-5K RPM which makes for a very noisy ride. An hour on the freeway and I'm ready to cut off my ears. As far as fuel economy I don't get within 10 MPG of it's rating. Scion did some computer monitored drive test and said it's performing as designed. And, the steering is very tight so it drives like a go-cart. Very disappointed with the vehicle; I was hoping for just a bit more. But, it is cute and gets lots of attention."

Love my iQ!

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "Cute. Fun to drive. Reliable. 11 air bags!"

Cons: "No armrest. No spare tire."

"So I recently purchased my iQ and let me tell you that I am obsessed with it. I love driving it! Sure, it isn't the fastest car I have driven and yea, the back seat and lack of trunk space took some getting used to BUT it doesn't bother me at all anymore. Less junk in my car and no chauffering people around right?!? Did I mention it is wicked cute?! Well it is! And it is fun to drive. Gotta love saving money on gas! My VW Passat seemed to just eat the gas and cost me an arm and a leg. But this little guy makes my wallet so happy. My cons in the car are minimal and seem to be similar to most people who have this car. But otherwise I am in love. Way to go Scion!"

JUNK!

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "11 air bags"

Cons: "all of the above! tiny piece of Junk!"

"Toyota says this car gets 36mpg. Yea Right! More like 25mpg!! Seating for 2 only. Bluetooth on Radio Never stays connected to the cell phone. You feel like and Ant on the street."

This is a fun economical car

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Small size, great mileage."

Cons: "No spare tire."

"I took ownership to a new iQ in October 2014. From day one I was pleased with this vehicle. The car is fun to drive, and handles extremely well. The MPG have been about 40 - 42 , including NYC rush hour driving. I have no complaints yet. The CVT is much better than I read in car reviews. I hope Toyota will continue to offer a similar car in the future. If you think this car is too small, do yourself a favor and take a test drive. You will be pleasantly suprised."

Fun to drive!

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great turning radius, good looking"

Cons: "very small, no leather seats"

"This car is a head turner. And it makes people smile! It is fun to drive, easy on the wallet and great in tight spaces. I can fit my groceries and everyday items in it easily."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion iQ near Honolulu. See local deals