• 2014 Compact Cars

2012 Scion iQ

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

2014 Scion IQ is my idea of a sports car

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "Like a little sports car but at a smaller price"

Cons: "Could use cruise control."

"Not sure why all the bad reviews. I think America just isn't ready for micro cars. I really like my little car. I am 6'2", 195 lbs and it fits me as well as any full size car. It drives sporty - peppy and responsive. Really glad I got this instead of a Smart or Fiat. Too bad Toyota is thinking of ending the car after 2014."

2014 Scion IQ is my idea of a sports car

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Like a little sports car but at a smaller price"

Cons: "Could use cruise control."

Cons: "Too many to list"

"The MPG rating on the sticker was 36/37. The actual for this car is 28/35. No leg room if you are tall. It has no cruise control. The Bluetooth is of very poor sound quality. The doors do not auto lock when you start driving. The seats are very uncomfortable and have no lumbar support. It's an OK car for around town (a small town), but for any out of town trips just forget about it! Do not purchase this car. It depreciated faster than most cars, lost 50% of it's value in less than 2 years. They call it a 3 seater but it is actually a 2 seater just like the Smart car."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion iQ near Honolulu. See local deals