2013 Scion FR-S

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

good perfomance low quality

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

Pros: "fun car"

Cons: "not worth mid to high twenty price"

"rear deck rattles,fuel pump chirps,brakes rub in reverse,wind enters door cup holders,fake engine noise pumped into cabin,runs on premium.The good is great MPG,a lot of fun to drive just have to block out all the quirky noises this car makes."

Perfect little asphalt runner.

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "Affordable, sweet handling, Japanese reliability"

Cons: "Premium gas"

"Great little car built for winding roads, tight parking lots, and rush-hour traffic. Economical to boot - a poor-man's Porsche. Not really built for the larger bodies, my size 12 shoe accidentally kicked the OBD port off the panel so be careful."

Fun for the buck

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Fast, Cheap on Gas, and Affordable"

Cons: "Backseats"

My pearl

"I finally bought the car of my dreams, and didn't pay a lot. The handling of this car is amazing- and would recommend anyone to buy it. It drives like a dream and people stop to take a second look at it because it's different then any other sports car. Not only the fact that it's a sports car, it's very affordable too. People would love to own this vehicle; because I know I do."

My pearl

Best value in the Fun-to-Drive category.

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "The FR-S will restore your love of driving."

Cons: "A bit more midrange torque."

You need to test-drive this car, really.

"I've owned my FR-S for about 18 months. I gave it 10s almost across the board because it's almost the perfect car for what it is, especially considering price. The fun-to-drive factor is off-the-chart. The driving dynamics (handling, road feel, steering, brakes, shifting, etc.) are outstanding. It's truly a driver's car. And it's great to look at, too! Cons: I would like more midrange power, though the FR-S can hit 60 mph in 6.2 seconds from a standing start, so it's hardly a slouch. I'd also like to see radio controls on the steering wheel because it's hard to change the station when you're carving corners on a bumpy mountain road, which I do a lot on my commute. I'll need to move on to another car before too long because it's getting hard at my age to get in and out of a car that sits as low to the ground as the FR-S does. There are also times when it would be helpful for someone else in my family to drive it but I'm the only one who can drive a stick-shift. And sometimes I need to haul more stuff than an FR-S can carry. But there's no doubt that this will be the most fun car I've ever owned, by far."

You need to test-drive this car, really.

can be a fun car,poor build though

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "great handling,head turner"

Cons: "poor build quality,no low-end"

"its a fun car to drive. not a street rod,you'll get embarrassed,this car has no low-end torque.Great handling though,fun for a curvy road. My biggest complaint with my car is the build quality. Both door panels rattle, rear deck rattles,trunk lid rattles, rear window vibrates on rough roads nose and hood panels do not fit properly at seal resulting in an ongoing corrosion problem I'm fighting with. Driver airbag cover is not centered on wheel. moisture gets inside door panels(i.e roll the windows up and down 2 days after a rain and the windows will be wet) can't be good for any door electrical components. mechanically I've had fuel pump issues and ecu problems My car is 1 and 1/2 years old. MY advice if you're looking to buy, go over it with a fine tooth comb and make sure all service bulletins are C/W"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion FR-S near Honolulu. See local deals