2009 Saturn VUE Consumer Reviews

average

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"I bought my 2008 Red Line in Feb. 08. I was attracted to Saturn because of members in my family telling me of the quality of the vehicle. One feature that it did not have was the sunroof, which I had installed. Then I started noticing more and more moisture inside the vehicle (was not the sunroof). The factory did not install a couple of plugs inside the framework of the vehicle, allowing the water from the road and tires to enter the vehicle. The whole inside of the vehicle was wet up to the back seats. While the vehicle is beautiful and handles well, I am still not getting the gas mileage advertised on the sticker. I am lucky to be getting 12 MPG (AWD/3.6L). I should be getting at least 18-20 with combined highway/city driving. The vehicle has been to the dealer twice now due to water problem and now electrical problems. I found that the dealer/Saturn has new software updates for the vehicle that were not installed at the factory or the dealer. So much for paying $600 for dealer prep. I just hope this message is read by others if you notice moisture in the vehicle or problems with your electronics. It will save you some headaches later. For the price that I paid ($34,000), I should of bought either the Edge or a KIA. Both of those handled better, with the same or better power, and a lower price."

Splendid handling, superb gas mileage, tows great

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, reasonable price; full featured"

Cons: "A-pillars are too thick; impedes side vision."

"I bought this Vue when the previous (housewife in Michigan) traded at the end of the lease. Couldn't be happier. Seats my 3 grandkids in the second seat; added a tow hitch for my camper trailer. The extra-tight turning radius continues to amaze me. Gas mileage-in mostly city driving--is 22-20 mpg. The 4-cyl is more than adequate for 99% of my driving. Were I to redesign, I'd make the A-pillars thinner. Several times at intersections, I've not seen an approaching vehicle. Too thick pillars is the cause. Looks good; stays sharp. Tell the Saturn "true believers" they produced a superior vehicle."

i love it!

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"ive had this car for 3 years and put 82000 miles on it, i havent had any problems with it till now. and even then its nothing that isnt drivable."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted