2009 Saturn VUE

8.3

Based on 214 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 ... 40 41 42 43 | Next

By on Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great in Snow and Rain

By on Saturday, January 30, 2010

"I have owned for two years and have driven 38,000 miles. Haven't had a single mechanical issue. Do have an annoying rattle in drivers mirror hinge on days colder than 20 degrees. Traded a Subaru Outback and Saturn in my opinion is better in bad weather both snow and rain. Brakes are miles ahead of Subaru. I need to stop at the bottom of a steep hill. The Subaru used to slide to a stop about 100 feet acrooss the street in a farmers field. The Saturn keeps me on the road. The only dissappointment is that my outback got me 26 mpg overall and the Saturn consistently gets 21 mpg with the six cylinder. I'm a lead foot driver police officers dream so those that say they get mileage in the teens are either Honda dealers or have a problem with math. The only other negative I can think of is that it takes a while to get the SUV warmed up when it is below 0 but that's what I get for living in northern NH."

Great Vehicle GM finally nailed this one

By on Saturday, October 10, 2009

"I was one of the first people to order this Hybrid. I have had the vehicle since May of 2008. Outside of a couple of small squeaks in the headliner that the dealer promptly fixed, the car has been stellar. I have 20k miles on it and averaging better gas mileage than advertised. 31/28. The seat material can be bit nicer next year, but that is my only complaint. Too many people have the false notion that they can't buy a Saturn because of no parts or service. All GM/Chevrolet dealers will service and parts are interchangeable. Go buy one before they are all gone! Great, great car, but too late?"

worst vehicle in the last 20 years

By on Friday, September 25, 2009

"The car is comortable and rides well. The big down side is very poor fuel use. I can't get better than 13.5. I bought the car expecting a savings in fuel costs and was led to believe by the dealer that I'd get 19 MPG. Doesn't happen. Took to dealer and they say they got 19MPG. My next fill up was 13.6 MPG. Who's kidding who."

Dont buy if you plan on putting in car seat

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

"I have a 08 Vue XR V6. The power is ok but if you plan on putting in a rear facing car seat it is not the vehicle for you. My wife and I bought the car and put our sons car seat in and the passenger has to eat the dash because there is not enough room. The trade in value is horible!! The carpets stain very easily. We have not had any major problems with the Vue but we wished we would have bought the Edge instead due to the room in the back seat."

Previous | 1 ... 40 41 42 43 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn VUE near Honolulu. See local deals