2009 Saturn VUE

8.3

Based on 217 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

VERY GOOD SUV - for the smaller family

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "reliable, fast, gas mileage, looks, value"

Cons: "tight cockpit, small cargo for family of 4"

"The car has been fantastic for reliablity. We installed nav, leather and dvd and couldn't ask for a better value! The drivers area is a little snug for my 6'1" frame. It could use a little more cargo room for strollers and groceries at the same time. We are a family of 4 and we fit, but can't bring friends/family with us. It has wonderful power but still gets decent gas mileage (25mpg). Overall we couldn't have asked for better we've put 30k a year on it and it's never let us down. Best vehicle saturn built hands down, if you're looking, buy it. Faster than an X3 with better reliablity and cheaper to fix when it does fail."

Better than I thought

By on Friday, May 20, 2011

"I love this car. It is my first SUV and I always drove small cars. It drives like a dream, very smooth and since it is a Hybrid it is very silent. I have had no trouble in 3 years. I got one of the last ones manufactured so had to take silver. I wanted red but I am happy with it."

Great car

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"we've had the Vue now for about a year and a half. We have had no issues with mechanical, electrical, or cosmetics. We get about 20 mpg for all around driving, about 24 mpg when driving on the Interstate. the engine has oodles of power, and the transmission shifts as smooth as silk. I added a reese hitch and have no trouble hauling a over a ton and a half of trailer and load."

worried about resale value...

By on Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Bought our 2008 Vue after trading in our Saturn Ion because we needed a family car. Pros: Very comfortable, nice styling, LOVE the plug-in for I Pod in the dash, front passenger seat folds flat, great safety features, Onstar. Cons: 4 cylinder is quite sluggish, lots of little issues like wiper fluid sprayer malfunction, light in the glove box didn't turn off = dead battery, lots of unexplained little dents in the trim around the windows (interior and exterior), mileage is so-so. My biggest concern is whether or not the resale value is now in the toilet because of the end of Saturn as a brand. At this point I would not buy this car again."

nice and economical

By on Friday, January 01, 2010

"I have a 2008 Saturn Vue 4 cyl. When I bought the car it already had 29,000 miles on it but ran like new... Ive had the car for a year and a half and have already put 40,000 more mile on it... (I'm in Real Estate) And the only mechanical issue I had was replacing the battery and wiper blades. This is a great little car to buzz around town in and is great with gas!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn VUE near Honolulu. See local deals