2008 Saturn VUE

8.3

Based on 220 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Splendid handling, superb gas mileage, tows great

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, reasonable price; full featured"

Cons: "A-pillars are too thick; impedes side vision."

"I bought this Vue when the previous (housewife in Michigan) traded at the end of the lease. Couldn't be happier. Seats my 3 grandkids in the second seat; added a tow hitch for my camper trailer. The extra-tight turning radius continues to amaze me. Gas mileage-in mostly city driving--is 22-20 mpg. The 4-cyl is more than adequate for 99% of my driving. Were I to redesign, I'd make the A-pillars thinner. Several times at intersections, I've not seen an approaching vehicle. Too thick pillars is the cause. Looks good; stays sharp. Tell the Saturn "true believers" they produced a superior vehicle."

Very good looking red SUV.

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pros: "you sit up high, great, quiet ride,"

Cons: "none really"

"new tires clean interior and exterior, I am the second owner and I have had it for 30 days sweet deal if you want and suv for less that 10,000"

Great Value for the $$$

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the money."

"Love the visibility and large front windshield. I am a tall driver and find the car to be very roomy and comfortable. Very practical for carrying bikes and baggage with rear seats folded down and easy access. Quite fun to drive with a lot of power and strong handling. A very trouble free car as well. I rented a RAV4 prior to purchasing and found the Saturn to be far superior and more fun to drive."

VERY GOOD SUV - for the smaller family

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "reliable, fast, gas mileage, looks, value"

Cons: "tight cockpit, small cargo for family of 4"

"The car has been fantastic for reliablity. We installed nav, leather and dvd and couldn't ask for a better value! The drivers area is a little snug for my 6'1" frame. It could use a little more cargo room for strollers and groceries at the same time. We are a family of 4 and we fit, but can't bring friends/family with us. It has wonderful power but still gets decent gas mileage (25mpg). Overall we couldn't have asked for better we've put 30k a year on it and it's never let us down. Best vehicle saturn built hands down, if you're looking, buy it. Faster than an X3 with better reliablity and cheaper to fix when it does fail."

Better than I thought

By on Friday, May 20, 2011

"I love this car. It is my first SUV and I always drove small cars. It drives like a dream, very smooth and since it is a Hybrid it is very silent. I have had no trouble in 3 years. I got one of the last ones manufactured so had to take silver. I wanted red but I am happy with it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn VUE near Honolulu. See local deals