2003 Saturn VUE

7.6

Based on 1005 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

best car i have ever owned

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "super fast"

Cons: "not the best MPG"

"I bought this car new back in 2006, and hands down it has been the best car I have ever owned, and actually I will probably keep it till it no longer runs."

We love this car and wish they had kept Saturn

By on Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pros: "Still getting 29 miles to the gallon.."

Cons: "They never made it flex fuel or electric."

"We've done it all in this car..shopping, road trips, hauling garden supplies, and home improvements, camping, we even slept in the back one night, (which I would not recommended for 2 60yr old adults). Its has tons of hauling space, and back seats fold down for even the big stuff, especially at Christmas. It looks as good on the outside as it did when we bought it new. Other than brakes & tires, and a new battery, with regular oil changes we have never had problems. Best package detail is the heated seats..chicago weather gets cold. This car is not garage kept, and its still a beauty. Handles the grankids car seats just fine when necessary. I'm keeping the car, just needed to know insurance value."

They literally don't make 'em like this anymore

By on Sunday, November 7, 2010

"The '05 VUE (Manual) is the 4th Saturn I've owned. I've had a '94 SL, a '00 LW2, a '03 SC2, and now this. I can quite confidently say that excepting the SC2 (Which was way more fun to drive, but what can you do with a Sport Coupe when you've got a growing family?) this is the finest car I've ever owned. I'm sad to say that I don't know exactly where I'll turn when it's time to get a new car, the Saturn brand has always been amazing to me, (Whereas I've had some terrible experiences with Honda, Dodge, and Nissan) and it's sad to think what I'll be forced to drive in 10 years or so when I've finally driven this VUE into the ground. It (like all my Saturns) has been a stalwart of low maintenance and comfortable, dependable driving. It's such a great car, that when it comes time to replace the wife's '00 LW2, I'll probably get another VUE (Automatic) for her."

one of my best- I still wish I had my 70 chevelle

By on Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pros: "easy driving"

Cons: "Tires are 17 inch which are truck tires and costly"

"I have owned 20+ cars in my life. This one has given me years of service and reliability. I can understand why GM stopped making them. They lasted toooo long. I am considering replacing the engine if and when it finally goes instead of buying new. The only drawback I have with it is that the buckets are not comfortable on long trips and the gas milage never went above 24. With a six cylinder that isn't too bad. So far I have over 225000 miles on the car-mostly freeway miles up and down 95 on the east coast."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "Just the right size, not to big or small, great gas mileage, looks like new"

Cons: "NONE"

"GREAT VUE,REASONABLE PRICE TAG, NO MECHANCIAL ISSUES, CHANGE OIL, REPLACE TIRES WHEN NEEDED. THE SATURN VUE 2006 HAS NO TIMING CHANGE, WHICH IS ANOTHER GREAT FEATURE. PLUS GREAT GAS MILEAGE. VEHICLE IS GOING TO MY DAUGTHER AND GRANDCHILDREN, HATE TO GET RID OF IT, BUT THEY NEED A VEHICLE. ALSO, HAS HELD ITS VALUE. SO SORRY SATURN IS OUT OF BUSINESS, IT'S AN AMERICAN MADE VEHICLE. GM SHOULD OF KEPT SATURN AND GOT RID OF ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS. THANK YOU,"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn VUE near Honolulu. See local deals