2009 Saturn SKY

Based on 175 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

They don't make them anymore

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"This is by far the best car that you've never heard of. Not a day goes by that I don't hear "That's a Saturn?!" At 25-35K the car looks and performs like a vehicle that is twice as expensive. The Redline is incredibly powerful and gets good fuel economy. The Redline will easily out perform the base model of both the new Camaro and Mustang, but it can't quite keep up with the SS or GT. It's so much fun to drive, in rain or sun. Top down or top up. The top is a manually operated top, but it is quite easy to operate. Also the top provides good sound dampening and keeps the heat in (or out) suprisingly well. The only negative I can think of is that there are fairly large blind spots when driving with the top up. But that is just one more reason to put the top down as often as possible. It also handles suprisingly well on snow and ice when equipped with proper snow tires. The trunk is just big enough to hold a large purse when the top is down, but with the top up, you can store several bags of groceries (yeah, the trunk is very small.) One last thing - only 35,000 were ever produced between the years of 2006 and 2009. They were discontinued in the Spring of 2009 due to General Motors' bankrupcy."

I luv my car!

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Cons: "Small cargo"

"I bought it with 500 miles on it, I drove it 120,000 in 4 years. It chews through tires, but at 29 to 30 miles to the gallon, with the 5 sp transmission, its worth it! I finally found General tires that seem to be quieter and not so expensive as the run flats it came with. Not much room to carting things around, but in the summer, with the top down, Ive brought home trees from Lowes home in it. I did have the rear end replaced through waranty and that was after Saturn closed down at 99,999 miles only cuz it was clunking...lov my car!"

BEST CAR I'VE EVER DRIVEN!

By on Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Pros: "stylish, reliable, fast, handles great, easy shift"

Cons: "limited trunk space(but, what do you expect?)"

"I've owned trucks, coupes, sedans, crossovers, you name it, I've probably owned it. Yet, none of those cars can even come close to the Sky! This car is fast, handles great up the mountains and in tight spots. Easy to park despite it being long in the front. Shifts great, and has a ton of pep when you're reaching those RPMs to shift. My fiance is 5'10 and her and her 6'4 best friend have no trouble fitting in this car with the top up or down. I've put 7k miles on this car in less than 6 months-no issues. I break necks driving by in this vehicle! At least once a day I get asked "What kind of car is that?!" or "Wow, that must have cost a fortune!" Little do they know, I got my dream car for less than 10k. If you're looking for a reliable, eye catching sports car on a soccer van budget, than this is the car!"

Has been the most reliable & fun car to own.

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Wayyy fun to drive..."

Cons: "Get some road noise, as you'd expect from a conver"

"This car gets great gas mileage. It picks up & gets going immediately with no lag when you want it to. Made for curves, yet drives beautifully on the highway. Love the hydraulic rac/pinion (sp?) steering, there's no play at all. It goes exactly where you want it to. The fat tires ensure no slippage, & great grippage on wet roads. Easy to put the top up & down, if you don't mind doing it manually. You can pack the truck with a lot of groceries, a good 2 weeks worth, working those nooks & crannies in the trunk. Everyone wants to start a conversation @ this car as well. I say it's reliable & fun. And wasn't too expensive, they think it is. Well worth buying. I've had it for 6 years now."

Unbeliveable Performance with turbo motor

By on Friday, August 9, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Turbo 2.o litre is a real performer"

Cons: "Tight seating in interior, limited head room"

"This vehicle is a true performer. Handles great and a blast to drive. A head turner with it's real sports-car design"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn SKY near Honolulu. See local deals