2009 Saturn SKY

Based on 161 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

Great Car, Fun to Drive, Easy on Gas, Turns Heads

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun, sporty, unique"

Cons: "Small trunk, no spare tire (like a lot of cars)"

My Custom Saturn Sky modified to look like the Vauxhall VX Concept Car

"Saturn Sky is a great little 2 seater. They handle great and have plenty of creature comforts. The car is reliable and easy on gas, insurance and to maintain. Only negatives are small trunk and no coupe version. (kind of a good replacement for the old Fiero)"

My Custom Saturn Sky modified to look like the Vauxhall VX Concept Car

Great vehicle for short guy

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great stereo. Sharp wheels/tires."

Cons: "No trunk."

"My vehicle is stylish and looks great but Im 6'2" and cant get my legs under the steering wheel easily. Has no trunk for carrying traveling articles. Trunk has to be slammed or it wont seal and the TRUNK OPEN alarm continues until you get it closed. Has convenient cigarette lighter for charging phones and the like. Has attractive wheels and wide tires to make the car look sharp. Not so strong engine but has gauges to tell what gas mileage youre getting average and instant. Got a great deal on mine and it sits under a cover in a storage locker to preserve it. Battery replacement is almost impossible and jump starting isn't easy. But overall this is a great car as long as youre not going too far. The leather seats are two tone and they are sharp."

Great 2 seat convertible with street appeal

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "street appeal. looks like 66 corvette"

Cons: "2 seats. limited storage and luggage space"

"Purchased this 2007 Sky in Wisconsin and is a one owner vehicle. Driven only in the summer months and stored in winter. Treated with TLC. Reluctantly selling because the 2 seat configuration no longer works for us. Everyone should have at least one convertible in their lifetime and this is the dream car for a student. It has the looks, power, and safety a student would embrace."

Has been the most reliable & fun car to own.

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Wayyy fun to drive..."

Cons: "Get some road noise, as you'd expect from a conver"

"This car gets great gas mileage. It picks up & gets going immediately with no lag when you want it to. Made for curves, yet drives beautifully on the highway. Love the hydraulic rac/pinion (sp?) steering, there's no play at all. It goes exactly where you want it to. The fat tires ensure no slippage, & great grippage on wet roads. Easy to put the top up & down, if you don't mind doing it manually. You can pack the truck with a lot of groceries, a good 2 weeks worth, working those nooks & crannies in the trunk. Everyone wants to start a conversation @ this car as well. I say it's reliable & fun. And wasn't too expensive, they think it is. Well worth buying. I've had it for 6 years now."

LOVE my car!

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful car, drives and rides great!"

Cons: "Trunk is small and poor design for trunk."

"I saw this car once and had to have it! I found one with the custom interior, (red and gray). This car turns heads everywhere I drive it! And everyone that has driven it or rode in it, comments on how smooth it drives and rides. I only have two complaints. I can handle putting the top up and down by myself with no trouble. But I think they could have designed that better. And the trunk.......there is very little room, and when you put the top down, you only have a very small space under the top to put anything. But this car is beautiful and drives so nice! I hurt my leg and have metal all threw it. I have a hard time using it, and it is very difficult getting in and out of the car because it is low (like a sports car should be). That is the ONLY reason I am looking to sell it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn SKY near Honolulu. See local deals